rF2 EnduRacers LMP3 @ Autódromo do Estoril (Portugal 2009) - Sat 23Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yup - we will of course make it very clear prior to the start of each race, via TeamSpeak and the rFactor 2 chat-box, what the procedure and speed limit shall be for the formation lap. :thumbsup:
:roflmao::roflmao: It would have been good to have a heads up about the rolling start, didn’t have a clue we were testing rolling strats till Steve mentioned it when we were lined up on the grid. Also did not know what was going to happen when I fast forwarded the time, it did not skip it like it does with the formation lap but it seemed to introduce a bug whereby 1st place received a drive through for overtaking the last place which clearly did not happen. If we are sticking to rolling starts I think it would be better not to use the fast forward.

:roflmao::roflmao: It would have been good to have a heads up about the rolling start, didn’t have a clue we were testing rolling strats till Steve mentioned it when we were lined up on the grid. Also did not know what was going to happen when I fast forwarded the time, it did not skip it like it does with the formation lap but it seemed to introduce a bug whereby 1st place received a drive through for overtaking the last place which clearly did not happen. If we are sticking to rolling starts I think it would be better not to use the fast forward.
Oh dear... :redface: I am terribly sorry about this mate - usually I would tell you about these things on a Friday night, during my club event, but because you could not be there this week I completely forgot to inform you beforehand about the rolling start. :unsure: I have just responded to your PM, which includes more information regarding the bug that you encountered on Saturday evening.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%