Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP
DRSSound Fix

Apps DRSSound Fix 2.1

favorit1 submitted a new resource:

DRSSound Fix 2.0 - Simple app that plays a sound when DRS is available or enabled

DRSSound is a mod for Assetto Corsa by sffraser uploaded in 2018. Since then, the mod stopped working on newer versions of AC and on non-windows machines, with no fix coming from the original author.

Having some mediocre Python knowledge, I came up with a fix that should solve most issues.

Wait so what does this mod do in the first place?
(taken from original post)
This app will give you an audio cue for when...

Read more about this resource...

Great work on your app but I have a small problem the sound is really low I couldn't hear it much when the engine is at max RPM I already have my UI sound setting at 100%. Any idea on how to increase the sound? Thanks!

Last edited:
Great work on your app but I have a small problem the sound is really low I couldn't hear it much when the engine is at max RPM I already have my UI sound setting at 100%. Any idea on how to increase the sound? Thanks!
Thanks!
It's something I wanted to fix long time ago, along with a complete sound revamp. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get into it since.