Drone Camera

Apps Drone Camera 1.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I got it to turn on, but cannot control my camera movement with the sticks. The controller works as a fair amount of the buttons work like the focus functions, the d pad for zoom in/out, but the directional movements are stuck on keyboard and my pitch/yaw rotation is still stuck on dragging with my mouse

Un altro tentativo per il supporto della tastiera, tasti configurabili all'inizio di "apps\python\IS_DroneCam\IS_DroneCam.py", nessun modificatore per loro atm; aggiunto anche uno zoom del carrello impreciso con i tasti MAIUSC e FOV(+/-), non con un controller atm.

Dovrebbe funzionare normalmente come la versione originale di Tsukas con un controller.
(Modifica :) ) SOLO se non viene trovato alcun controller, torna a utilizzare i tasti della tastiera.

Non è stato possibile testarlo ma dovrebbe funzionare. Richiede CSP installato o non funzionerà. Abilita con "P":
View attachment 427435

; gli anglofoni potrebbero dover cambiare i tasti "Z" e "Y" lì perché sono su una tastiera tedesca;
View attachment 427537

Rinomina il file allegato e rimuovi ".txt" per ottenere un file zip.

modifica: alcuni suggerimenti per gli esploratori di codice:
-usa la funzione csp "ac.ext_isButtonPressed('key')"
-pov-axis sono 32768*2 di larghezza con 32768 al

Another try for keyboard support, keys configurable at the start of "apps\python\IS_DroneCam\IS_DroneCam.py", no modifiers for them atm; also added an inaccurate dolly zoom with shift and FOV(+/-) keys , not with a controller atm.

It should work normally like Tsukas original version with a controller.
(Edit:) ) ONLY if no controller is found it falls back to using keyboard keys.

Could not test this but it should work. Needs CSP installed or it will not work. Enable with "P":
View attachment 427435

; english speakers may need to switch "Z" and "Y" keys there because i am on a german keyboard;
View attachment 427537

Rename attached file and remove ".txt" to get a zip file.

edit:some hints for code-explorers:
-uses csp function "ac.ext_isButtonPressed('key')"
-pov-axis are 32768*2 wide with 32768 as center
Is there a version for Csp 1.77?

Hello I just stumbled upon this app. I am currently having issues with it being used in replay mode. I havent seen anything since 2020 so was curious if there might be a issue with Sol 2.2 or something I am missing

How do I prevent the camera from automatically rolling when I move left/right with the left stick? Also what are you guys using to record these? I freaking hate that CamTool2 app.

why in my toolbar can't find drone cam & cam tool 2? if in content manager i has been check list

Attachments

• asto.jpg
    asto.jpg
    582.4 KB · Views: 158
Any help

I had the old version installed and went to install the new version (1.2.2)

It now has removed old but new one will not install at all no matter how many times i try to

What can i do?

Hello, I'm having a problem with the app, the lateral traveling movement is being combined with the panning movement, so the L stick does double duty... is there a solution to this?

Hi, love this app but it needs a control update. The start button is now occupied by the pause menu and now u have the cam and pause at the same time... can we have a control edit option or a alternative button to activate?

Last edited:
This is a brilliant tool for both replays and in game, I just wanted to say is there any chance you could modify the speed of the drone, since it goes too slow for what im doing, and if that option is already available, how can I find it and where do I change it?

Thanks,
KYSTOKO

Привет. Почему он не работает с dualshock 4? Может быть, я делаю что-то не так. Записывает, что контроллер не найден. Мне нужна помощь.

Does the ps4 controller work this mod? I have been having trouble getting it enabled. It shows up in content manager as wireless controller but I don't have (≡) button. I tried pressing everything but it still doesn't enable.

Edit: Found out ps4 controllers don't natively work with pc, needed to download an app that would make the ps4 controller be recognized as an xbox. Worked perfectly fine afterwards.
what's the app?

Having some trouble with this mod. I seem to only be able to enable/disable settings and adjust FOV, but not actually move the camera.

This happened with an 8BitDo Pro 2 and an Xbox One controller, both wired.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea