Drone Camera

Apps Drone Camera 1.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Another try for keyboard support, keys configurable at the start of "apps\python\IS_DroneCam\IS_DroneCam.py", no modifiers for them atm; also added an inaccurate dolly zoom with shift and FOV(+/-) keys , not with a controller atm.

It should work normally like Tsukas original version with a controller.
(Edit:) ) ONLY if no controller is found it falls back to using keyboard keys.

Could not test this but it should work. Needs CSP installed or it will not work. Enable with "P":
View attachment 427435

; english speakers may need to switch "Z" and "Y" keys there because i am on a german keyboard;
View attachment 427537

Rename attached file and remove ".txt" to get a zip file.

edit:some hints for code-explorers:
-uses csp function "ac.ext_isButtonPressed('key')"
-pov-axis are 32768*2 wide with 32768 as center

Another try for keyboard support, keys configurable at the start of "apps\python\IS_DroneCam\IS_DroneCam.py", no modifiers for them atm; also added an inaccurate dolly zoom with shift and FOV(+/-) keys , not with a controller atm.

It should work normally like Tsukas original version with a controller.
(Edit:) ) ONLY if no controller is found it falls back to using keyboard keys.

Could not test this but it should work. Needs CSP installed or it will not work. Enable with "P":
View attachment 427435

; english speakers may need to switch "Z" and "Y" keys there because i am on a german keyboard;
View attachment 427537

Rename attached file and remove ".txt" to get a zip file.

edit:some hints for code-explorers:
-uses csp function "ac.ext_isButtonPressed('key')"
-pov-axis are 32768*2 wide with 32768 as center
uhm so i downloaded the attachment but i cant remove the ".txt" if i rename the file

I made a YouTube video using the drone with my XBOX controller, with 20-30min on it, it becomes really intuitives and cool to pilot ! I almost enjoyed it as same as driving into the race:)

Guys I'm having an issue between my g29 (wheel shifter and ghub driver) and my ds4 conttroller with ds4windows software. My wheel works on its own perfectly fine on its own and I launch the game with my ds4 turned on in order to activate the drone camera. As soon as I press any button on the controller my wheel stops responding and I can only control the camera and my car sits in a corner with the engine revved up til redline....

How can I make it so using my controller does not disable my wheel as an input while still being able to control thye camera with my joystick? (I have tried disabling all input in the game properties in steam library for assetto and no change)

I can't get it to work. With my Xbox One controller conected and working (on Steam) when I open the app on AC keeps saying: controller not found. Tested with cable conection and still doesn't works.

Does the ps4 controller work this mod? I have been having trouble getting it enabled. It shows up in content manager as wireless controller but I don't have (≡) button. I tried pressing everything but it still doesn't enable.

Edit: Found out ps4 controllers don't natively work with pc, needed to download an app that would make the ps4 controller be recognized as an xbox. Worked perfectly fine afterwards.
what app did you use?? i only have ps4 controller i need to know

Why by me i have problem with my controller (Xbox 360 controller)? My controller works fine, but not in this program. For some reason, the camera moves by buttons on keyboard, controller sticks don't work. Can somebody tell why, and how i can fix that?

Trying to use an Xbox One controller by wire. All buttons work (am able to adjust all other features using them) but the controller sticks doesn't move the drone. App is activated and onscreen.
Anyone have any ideas?

Trying to use an Xbox One controller by wire. All buttons work (am able to adjust all other features using them) but the controller sticks doesn't move the drone. App is activated and onscreen.
Anyone have any ideas?
Have you choosen a chase camera and not the default tv one?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back