IS drone cam shows up in assetto corsa but not in apps need help please

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-03 105050.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-01-03 105050.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 225
  • Screenshot 2023-01-03 105125.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-01-03 105125.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 220
I added keyboard support to the 1.1.0 version based on pynput with some modifications to support Assetto Corsa python version.

I could not get the l_thumbX, l_thumbY, r_thumbX, r_thumbY to work though.
Rest all are working.
Key bindings may seem a bit weird. But usable.
Key bindings can be found in the code.

Addon_DroneCam_1.1.0_keyboard_support.zip

test_only_the keybindings.zip
What are the keybinds for this keyboard version? I cant get it to work for me

Hey all, I'm running CSP 1.80 Preview115 and Sol 2.2.4. I can get my PC and CSP to recognize my Xbox One controller, but when I start the replay and hit the (=) button to Enable IS Drone, it doesn't work. Any ideas how to get it to work? I'm looking forward to using the app, but I can't seem to get it to work once in the actual replay.

Last edited:
Hey all, I'm running CSP 1.80 Preview115 and Sol 2.2.4. I can get my PC and CSP to recognize my Xbox One controller, but when I start the replay and hit the (=) button to Enable IS Drone, it doesn't work. Any ideas how to get it to work? I'm looking forward to using the app, but I can't seem to get it to work once in the actual replay.
Running into a similar problem. I used the app fine before with my PS4 controller. I'm on CSP 1.80 p115 and I can't seem to use it. I just see "Drone Camera: Controller not found".... which doesn't make sense because my controller is recognized by my PC and AC (i can even race with it).

Not sure whats up, but it sucks since I enjoyed making videos with the app

This app is awesome! Is there a way to change the bindings on a ps4 controller? I’d like to use the left and right bumpers for the manual focus buttons.

Running into a similar problem. I used the app fine before with my PS4 controller. I'm on CSP 1.80 p115 and I can't seem to use it. I just see "Drone Camera: Controller not found".... which doesn't make sense because my controller is recognized by my PC and AC (i can even race with it).

Not sure whats up, but it sucks since I enjoyed making videos with the app
Having same problem and cant figure it out

Hello all, new to AC and sim racing in general. Been playing with some mods and this one came highly recommended. I'm having an issue though. Few seconds after I enable it my screen basically goes blank. I narrowed it down to DoF Mode needing to be DISABLED. Any ideas what could be the problem?

Hello all, new to AC and sim racing in general. Been playing with some mods and this one came highly recommended. I'm having an issue though. Few seconds after I enable it my screen basically goes blank. I narrowed it down to DoF Mode needing to be DISABLED. Any ideas what could be the problem?
that happens sometimes when you're severely out of focus. Most of the time pressing focus button fixes that. (DoF should be enabled of course)

Another try for keyboard support, keys configurable at the start of "apps\python\IS_DroneCam\IS_DroneCam.py", no modifiers for them atm; also added an inaccurate dolly zoom with shift and FOV(+/-) keys , not with a controller atm. (Could not test w/ Controller, but it should work.)

It should work normally like Tsukas original version with a controller.
(Edit:) ) ONLY if no controller is found it falls back to using keyboard keys.

Needs CSP installed or it will not work. Enable with "P":
Edit2 - latest: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/drone-camera.191591/post-3544058
View attachment 427435

; english speakers may need to switch "Z" and "Y" keys there because i am on a german keyboard;
View attachment 427537

Rename attached file and remove ".txt" to get a zip file.

edit:some hints for code-explorers:
-uses csp function "ac.ext_isButtonPressed('key')"
-pov-axis are 32768*2 wide with 32768 as center
when i rename attached file and remove "txt" it makes to a zip file but it doesn't open

Thanks a lot for this app. The enable/disable button is also bound to the Pause menu, is that a hindsight, or am I doing something wrong? Also, I find some of the control bindings a bit unintuitive, we need at least an option to invert the axes for thumbstick controls.

found the mod and seems easy enough to set up, however i have followed the steps to installing it and it wont show up in my apps ? it is enabled in content manager->settings->assetto corsa->apps but it wont show up. any ideas ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.