Drone Camera Pro

Apps Drone Camera Pro 0.3.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tsuka1427 updated Drone Camera Pro with a new update entry:

0.0.3 - 2023.Aug.11

• Added support for changing heading mode. (vehicle heading or direction of movement)
  • When "Road surface" is selected for Altitude lower limit, only the road surface judgment mesh is recognized based on the surfaces.ini of the track.
  • Added offset adjustment function to Altitude lower limit.
  • The speed adjustment of "Roll", "Tilt" and "Pan" has been made common in follow/track mode.
  • The notation of "Lag" in the adjustment item has been changed to "Smooth".

Read the rest of this update entry...

0.0.4 - 2023.Aug.12

• Fixed to focus on the nearest vehicle when toggling follow mode.
  • Fixed camera position issue when changing focus while in follow mode.
  • Added crossfade function when changing focus.
  • Added Fast/Slow mode to "Roll", "Tilt", "Pan".
  • Added speed multiplier adjustment for Fast/Slow mode.
  • Added key bindings for screenshots and video capture (GameDVR).

0.0.7 - 2023.Aug.14

• Added replay control function. The speed can be adjusted from the assist settings.
    Replay operations are accessed through an API extended by CSP, but since there is no API for manipulating the replay speed multiplier, it is achieved by tricky means, so slow playback etc. does not work smoothly.
    I will fix this once access to the replay speed multiplier is implemented in the CSP extension API.

0.1.4 - 2023.Aug.16

• Fixed an issue where AutoMove playback may start in a different direction than recorded.
  • Fixed an issue where AutoMove playback could stop unexpectedly.
    Because it was a problem of the floating point precision of the recording data, the recording of coordinates etc. was changed from float (4byte) to double (8byte). Therefore, there is no compatibility with recordings from older versions.

0.1.6 - 2023.Aug.19

• Added replay timing hook option to AutoMove.
    AutoMove playback waits until the same timing as the replay time when recorded.
    For this to work the AutoMove needs to start 5 seconds before the timing.
    For example, you can capture the difference of the video after changing the environmental settings such as graphic effects.

I have an issue with the app occasionally activating itself in online sessions, when exiting pits, even though it is not activated and I haven't pressed the key combination I set up to activate it (ctrl/alt/d). I hit the gas to exit pits and suddenly the drone kicks in, focusing the last car I selected in the players menu.

I have an issue with the app occasionally activating itself in online sessions, when exiting pits, even though it is not activated and I haven't pressed the key combination I set up to activate it (ctrl/alt/d). I hit the gas to exit pits and suddenly the drone kicks in, focusing the last car I selected in the players menu.
Thank you for your report.
If possible, can you post a screenshot of the key assign screen?
I would like to reproduce what happened.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.