Drone Camera Pro

Apps Drone Camera Pro 0.3.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
anyone know how to fix shaking with drone camera pro?
new CSP must fix,but it doesn't work

(and a new one added, state extrapolation solving issues with shaking with apps like Drone Camera Pro)
1697730879223.png

the camera keeps shaking in csp 0.2.1 p2, also in 428, am i doing something wrong? extrapolate car state properly is activated in csp 0.2.1

Last edited:
I found out how to stop the shaking, at least in my case, i set everything to 60fps, in the video settings i also put 60hz even though my monitor is 120hz. does it work for anyone else?

edit: still shaking, I was wrong

Last edited:
a temporary solution for the shaking camera, change the CSP to 1,79, don't use the preview, until Tsuka fix this annoying problem

Can't seem to get rid of this camera shake. Tried multiple different CSP versions but its still there. Tried reverting to CSP 1.79 but need it for Pure.

Last edited:
I was working with Ilja on an issue where the camera shakes, but it's caused by LuaJit built into CSP 0.1.80 and later, and no working solution has been found so far.
This issue will not be resolved until CSP has a way to synchronize vehicle status retrieval, camera transform calculation, and rendering.
In the short term, we are considering building an option into CSP to disable Jitter.
I'm also keen to work on feature requests, but these will be on hold until the camera itself is working properly.

I was working with Ilja on an issue where the camera shakes, but it's caused by LuaJit built into CSP 0.1.80 and later, and no working solution has been found so far.
This issue will not be resolved until CSP has a way to synchronize vehicle status retrieval, camera transform calculation, and rendering.
In the short term, we are considering building an option into CSP to disable Jitter.
I'm also keen to work on feature requests, but these will be on hold until the camera itself is working properly.
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully that short-term feature will be available soon, because I find the other camera options just aren't as good. Appreciate the work.

Hello. I really need help. I successfully installed drone pro camera but i cannot find APPS file in content manager settings even if i have full version of it. Any help?
I wasn't able to see it either, but I found it always shows up on the apps sidebar in game. Whereas the old drone camera shows up in the apps list.

@Tsuka1427, Hi there. Amazing tool to play around with replays.
Though as far as I could understand controls are different from FPV drone. Need to learn it in different way. but this is not important.
I use PS5 controller for it(I know not the best solution for PC, but I want to try if I will manage all do something over there), and is there a way to make sensitivity smaller for drone camera, because little move already causes some sudden moves.
Thanks in advance.

UPD by the way do you have an example of how you bind sticks and buttons in order to get comfortable conrols as it is not possible to set up like in FPV. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
@Tsuka1427, Hi there. Amazing tool to play around with replays.
Though as far as I could understand controls are different from FPV drone. Need to learn it in different way. but this is not important.
I use PS5 controller for it(I know not the best solution for PC, but I want to try if I will manage all do something over there), and is there a way to make sensitivity smaller for drone camera, because little move already causes some sudden moves.
Thanks in advance.

UPD by the way do you have an example of how you bind sticks and buttons in order to get comfortable conrols as it is not possible to set up like in FPV. Much appreciated.
You can change the speeds for the various movements in the settings.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.