Drone Camera Pro

Apps Drone Camera Pro 0.3.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I had to delete the app because the issue was prominent (on one occasion the drone camera kicked in when I was on the starting grid and I had to quit the race because no key combination would disable it). As soon as possible I will reinstall it, restore my key bindings and post a screenshot. Anyway I just assigned CTRL+ALT+D to "activate", CTRL+ALT+N to "next car" , CTRL+ALT+P to "previous car" and CTRL+ALT+A to "altitude".

I had to delete the app because the issue was prominent (on one occasion the drone camera kicked in when I was on the starting grid and I had to quit the race because no key combination would disable it). As soon as possible I will reinstall it, restore my key bindings and post a screenshot. Anyway I just assigned CTRL+ALT+D to "activate", CTRL+ALT+N to "next car" , CTRL+ALT+P to "previous car" and CTRL+ALT+A to "altitude".
Originally, that keybinding should not be available, so there is a possibility that an unintended key assignment was made.
I have released a new version to support your desired key assignment.

I unzipped 0.1.8 in the apps folder and took a screenshot of how the key binds looked like.
1692639657901.png

I'm 100% sure that I'd entered the key combos in the same way, yet they looked different after closing and reopening the app: "keyboard menu" for "activate" and "keyboard" for the others. I'd entered all of them as "CTRL+DEL+key".
After reentering the binds with the new version, it looks like this:
1692639876365.png

So now all binds seem to have sticked and are being read "correctly" (I guess "menu" stands for "alt").
Anyway, even with the incorrect binds, dunno why the app was kicking in w/o me touching the keyboard at all, and would not disable.
I'll try now and post back.
Thanks

EDIT: now when I'm watching a replay, as soon as I activate the drone camera (ctrl+alt+d) the replay starts playing backwards (from end to beginning).

Last edited:
I unzipped 0.1.8 in the apps folder and took a screenshot of how the key binds looked like.
View attachment 688959
I'm 100% sure that I'd entered the key combos in the same way, yet they looked different after closing and reopening the app: "keyboard menu" for "activate" and "keyboard" for the others. I'd entered all of them as "CTRL+DEL+key".
After reentering the binds with the new version, it looks like this:
View attachment 688960
So now all binds seem to have sticked and are being read "correctly" (I guess "menu" stands for "alt").
Anyway, even with the incorrect binds, dunno why the app was kicking in w/o me touching the keyboard at all, and would not disable.
I'll try now and post back.
Thanks

EDIT: now when I'm watching a replay, as soon as I activate the drone camera (ctrl+alt+d) the replay starts playing backwards (from end to beginning).
I didn't figure it out either, but it seems to be a duplicate of AssettoCorsa's standard keyboard shortcuts.
Therefore, the combination with the Ctrl key is not recommended.
For example, Ctrl+Alt+D overlaps with Ctrl+D for Rewind Replay.
If you want to use key combinations only in this app, you need to avoid overlapping with the following combinations.

In-Replay mode:
  • Ctrl+S - toggle slow-motion on/off
  • Ctrl+D - rewind, cycle speed 2..5x
  • Ctrl+F - fast forward, cycle speed 2..5x
  • Ctrl+N - next lap (green marker at timeline)
  • Ctrl+P - previous lap (green marker at timeline)
  • Ctrl+R - exit replay
  • Ctrl+space - pause replay

In-Game mode:
  • Ctrl+Q - damage display (enabled/disabled)
  • Ctrl+L - labels, driver names
  • Ctrl+I - toggle ideal racing line (on/off)
  • Ctrl+J - show damage status for a few seconds
  • Ctrl+G - auto shifter (on/off)
  • Ctrl+H - toggle HUD / hide/show apps
  • Ctrl+O - session restart / return to session menu
  • Ctrl+R - replay, exit replay
  • Ctrl+C - AI driver (on/off)
  • Ctrl+P - ??? (input is lost)
  • Alt+Enter - switch fullscreen/windowed fullscreen

Hey, I love the new app for drone cam, settings are more intuitive and easier to control.

I do have an issue though, where the drone is locked in heading mode (either yaw or movement) the car looks jittery, as if the car is replaying at lower frame rate but the scenery/track looks as normal.

Any help or know issues of this?

Hey, I love the new app for drone cam, settings are more intuitive and easier to control.

I do have an issue though, where the drone is locked in heading mode (either yaw or movement) the car looks jittery, as if the car is replaying at lower frame rate but the scenery/track looks as normal.

Any help or know issues of this?
In Heading Lock movement mode, it rotates according to the vehicle's velocity.
However, there seems to be a case where the Velocity frame rate that can be obtained with the API implemented in CSP is slow.
I don't think it will be fixed until we think of alternatives to velocity or improve CSP.

Last edited:
Tsuka1427 updated Drone Camera Pro with a new update entry:

0.1.9 - 2023.Aug.29

• Fixed stuttering during Heading Lock: Movement in replay mode.
  • Corrected "Keyboard Menu" notation of key assignment to "Alt".
  • Added a configuration file to deal with the problem that AutoMove presets cannot be load/save when the full path of the save location contains multibyte characters.
  • minor bug fixes.
  • UI updates.
Notice:
When using CSP v0.1.80-preview environment, there is a problem that the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tsuka1427 updated Drone Camera Pro with a new update entry:

0.2.0 - 2023.Aug.30

View attachment 691017
  • Changed raytracing related processing to greatly reduce Altitude Lower Limit load.
    Along with this, switching between "Track objects" and "Road surfaces" to be judged has been abolished.
  • Added "Any objects (Simple)" to autofocus target settings.
    This is a simplified version of the raytracing process, which is less expensive, but may be less accurate.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Im in love with this app but, sadly 1 second after closing / hiding hide the config / main app window , the cam seems to be disabled by itself , i already assigned a key to enable , but whenever the window is not visible / opened , the cam won't enable :(
any fix for this?

Any chance for a xbox controller preset from anyone that has it all set up pretty well? im struggling with it like crazy, never used controller and bought it just to use this mod.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.