AC DRM Revival @ Fonteny - Monday 3 Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is the offer for premium members still on? I get an error when clicking on the link
"The requested page could not be found"

Entries for the race looking a bit thin on the ground. Hope the race is still a goer!
@Medilloni Come on John. Here's a chance for another go on me!!
@Kek700 And you, Ernie. I saw you practice so you know the track!!!
@Raresch You also know the track and these cars are easier then the F1 cars from last Monday. Not much practice needed with your skills.
@Enzo Fazzi Want to be chicken off? Here's your chance!
@Fat-Alfie Show us one more time how to race this track!!!
@pattikins Computer allright now? Have a go then!

I love this track, John is right, great circuit for just driving.
Felt like a rally driver who’s navigator had not turned up.
Had not a clue were anything went, had to drive in the middle of the road just in case the right handed bend was a left handed bend.
Totally unable to remember all or much of it, managed to get the first three corner done though, did three laps and threw the towel in Han.:)

@Medilloni Come on John. Here's a chance for another go on me!!
@Kek700 And you, Ernie. I saw you practice so you know the track!!!
@Raresch You also know the track and these cars are easier then the F1 cars from last Monday. Not much practice needed with your skills.
@Enzo Fazzi Want to be chicken off? Here's your chance!
@Fat-Alfie Show us one more time how to race this track!!!
@pattikins Computer allright now? Have a go then!
I don't have the paid mod. I also don't know the track because the think that kept me busy on Wednesday will still be keeping me busy the whole next week. I still don't know if I will arrive in time for Monday ...

I don't have the paid mod. I also don't know the track because the think that kept me busy on Wednesday will still be keeping me busy the whole next week. I still don't know if I will arrive in time for Monday ...

I'm working tomorrow evening, but I'm also in the same boat with regards to the mod - I'd rather save my pennies for Automobilista 2, which should be out next month (aswell as Half-Life: Alyx).

Sorry for the radio silence, it's been quite an eventful weekend for me.
I'll be on the server tomorrow at race time. If people wanna meet up for a scream around this wonderful track, then I'll be joining you. If people wanna pull out, due to lack of interest, then I can understand that.
I'd be great to see a couple more brave souls signing up, but que sera sera. :)

Sorry for the radio silence, it's been quite an eventful weekend for me.
I'll be on the server tomorrow at race time. If people wanna meet up for a scream around this wonderful track, then I'll be joining you. If people wanna pull out, due to lack of interest, then I can understand that.
I'd be great to see a couple more brave souls signing up, but que sera sera. :)
I'll be there, I will race even if I'm the only one. This combo is definitely in my top 3! Really a pity that so few will participate.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 426 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 285 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 280 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 193 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 325 12.7%