Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to add a helmet for Mick whos went missing when he transferred, I designed one of the in game helmets to use as his but I'm not sure how to get him to use the specific helmet I want. What do you mean it uses customisation slots? How do I know what number correlates to the helmet I want to use, I'm a bit confused
Alright, don't listen to me sorry, figured it out after some confusion but its all good now haha

• Deleted member 147278

Hey, this is the best mod placed here in years, career mode transfers can be realistic to create a more organic storyline. But I have one question tough. Can I also use this for splitscreen? I play that a lot with my brother and it would be cool if I could create a litle storyline for us as well. I ask this because splitscreen unfortunatly works a little bit different compared to grand prix mode. When you want to start a splitscreen race you can't simply go back into the main menu because it doesn't save your race.
As far as I'm aware it currently doesn't work for splitscreen sadly, might be something I could consider looking into at future, but currently busy with other things.
+ I still have the general rewrite of the core script to finish, so I can do the previous game ports ... so ye ... current situation busy with things.
Alright, don't listen to me sorry, figured it out after some confusion but its all good now haha
No worries, glad you figured it out. For future reference, easiest way to find the correct helmet slot for now is to equip the helmet yourself, and start a throwaway GP using custom team. Then just check the customization slot number you have from the script and note it down.
I haven't fully dwelled on the customization slot bytes that's why its very 'experiment-y' to setup, but the missing helmet issue is the reason I have it included.
Tho from what I've seen so far, slots 0 - 2 seem to be reserved for career mode and +3 are regular customization slots, but again I could be completely wrong on this hence the open interpolation for experimenting with them...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just created new My Team save, I've simulated Bahrain, then I wanted to make some transfers, so I ticked "Transfer core", Lua Engine said "Awaiting game data input", so then I ticked "Career Standings data", but nothing happened. Do you know what happened? (F1 22 on EA App)

• Deleted member 147278

I've just created new My Team save, I've simulated Bahrain, then I wanted to make some transfers, so I ticked "Transfer core", Lua Engine said "Awaiting game data input", so then I ticked "Career Standings data", but nothing happened. Do you know what happened? (F1 22 on EA App)
Did you navigate to Standings page afterwards ? (There is a video tutorial in the overview page hidden under a spoiler tag. )

• Deleted member 147278

I did navigate to standings page before I ticked "Career Standings data", I was doing it with your video.
You need to navigate/re-navigate to it after the data script has been enabled... as the script pulls the addresses for each driver as the game loads the standings page for display.

You need to navigate/re-navigate to it after the data script has been enabled... as the script pulls the addresses for each driver as the game loads the standings page for display.
Ohh, okay. I have it. I think I have to have game with standings on my screen prior to cheat engine. Thank you!

When I transfer schumacher or raikkonen it crashes the game when I try to load into game like not caarer hub or hq but driving actual game... even tho I do it with 1st do reserve and then id

• Deleted member 147278

When I transfer schumacher or raikkonen it crashes the game when I try to load into game like not caarer hub or hq but driving actual game... even tho I do it with 1st do reserve and then id
But did you do it after the 1st race ?

Hi there, love this cheat script, helped me have a very unique grid for MyTeam.

I was wondering though, how do you get faces for the drivers who aren't in use? Such as Giovinazzi or De Vrys? They go on to teams fine, but they are headless haha

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish updated Driver Transfer CheatTable with a new update entry:

0.2_1 - Small ID update

Basically I've been taking a extended break on messing with the script code, so have a quick ID update for the F2 22 update.

Changelog:
  • Added F2 22 Driver ID's
    • I want to note that swapping them into Career mode from my quick test, they seem to be using Mikas driver ratings... I'm just noting it here that I am Aware of it...
      Guess its just more of a reason for me to get onto having the rating editor up and running ASAP :^)
  • Added support for F2 22 for GP mode...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies