Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 147278

Hello my friend, thanks for answer.
You are correct, I didn't use your calendar mod and I was in Race 1 S2. Luckily I got a backup by luck, digging through the files here.

I didn't understand the mod directly, because I'm not fluent in English I still need Google Translate. But yes, I did the transfer Alonso<->Vettel on the last day of the season, however I did other transfers of drivers from inside the grid (Like Albon<->Zhou) in Free Practice 1. I think that was my mistake, I should have done it all at once. When I finish this season in backup, I'll do it all at once on the last day of the season.

Technically he was retiring on the last day of the season, but out of the team already, I think that's pulling him back, isn't it? About the Q it was right there that the crash happened.

Finally, if there's something I've done wrong, you can correct me without any problems.
No worries, I understand that some people need to google translate, so I do try my best to type as clear as I can so its easier to translate without errors.

And yeah, now that you mentioned doing transfers during FP1, then yes, those most likely did cause you to crash. As the game really doesn't like it when the grid gets touched during a ongoing weekend.
>This is why transfers before Race 1 of a any season is a issue as well, because when starting a new season, even in the career hub menu, that race weekend has already 'started'. So doing transfers during that period can result in crashes as well.
>Doing them at the last day of season definitely is the best idea.
>Doing transfers is only safe between weekends after race 1, not during weekends.
(This only applies to regular transfers, DriverID swaps through advanced list options, are slightly more complicated.)

In regards to retiring drivers, yes 'technically' they do get pulled back in if you transfer them to a team after they have left their previous team. They will race for new team just fine, I'm just not sure to what extent in games code internally are they considered retired / un-retired.
>I know they might not appear on driver market. ( Un-Retire beta kind of handles it as described in main overview, but doesn't always work. )

Also glad you found a backup, I know my CT can be very 'volatile' when it comes to editing game memory. Hence my strong recommendation for backups.

Let me know if there is any issues with doing the transfers on last day when going into the next season. :thumbsup:

Hello Darpish, I hope all is well with you.

I understood. Really the save didn't get corrupted when I made the transfers at the end of the season. However, I have still faced some crashes. One happened during the Bahrain GP and also in Jeddah P1. I also use Skins mods in my cracked game and a Reshade. Maybe you for having more knowledge than me in mods can help me. Do you know if these skins (livery for cars, helmets) can cause crashes? Although the game crashes, I restart the game and I am able to proceed normally.

One more question, so I can change the drivers whenever I want between the weekends, or is it only recommended during the season break, between the Hungarian GP and Silverstone?

In my case, Alonso retired but appeared in the driver market, it may even be the problem with these crashes.

From what I think, the problem is same with other mods, yours worked perfectly in the following season with the career in progress. I would like to thank you for your support and for your mod, I can't help financially at the moment, but I already gave it five stars and recommended it to anyone who plays, I hope these beautiful mods continue. Have a nice day!

• Deleted member 147278

Hello Darpish, I hope all is well with you.

I understood. Really the save didn't get corrupted when I made the transfers at the end of the season. However, I have still faced some crashes. One happened during the Bahrain GP and also in Jeddah P1. I also use Skins mods in my cracked game and a Reshade. Maybe you for having more knowledge than me in mods can help me. Do you know if these skins (livery for cars, helmets) can cause crashes? Although the game crashes, I restart the game and I am able to proceed normally.

One more question, so I can change the drivers whenever I want between the weekends, or is it only recommended during the season break, between the Hungarian GP and Silverstone?

In my case, Alonso retired but appeared in the driver market, it may even be the problem with these crashes.

From what I think, the problem is same with other mods, yours worked perfectly in the following season with the career in progress. I would like to thank you for your support and for your mod, I can't help financially at the moment, but I already gave it five stars and recommended it to anyone who plays, I hope these beautiful mods continue. Have a nice day!
All is well.
I don't really do other type of mods, so I can't comment much on them. But I will say this, If you can continue just fine after the crash, its most likely not caused by my transfers. I'm not ruling out the possibility of it, but I've yet to encounter a crash from the transfers that I can continue from.
So there is a possibility those crashes are just general instability of the game, or some other mods maybe causing it.

From my experience doing transfers whenever you want between weekends is fine (as long its not before Race 1 ), doesn't have to be the season break.

And not worries, never feel pressured into donating, its never required and any support is greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man some Helmet ID??? When i transfer the Custom Player in GP mode he is only balaclava, when a i put some Helmet's ID.. is just white Helmet... Tell me some ID that real has a folder in gamE to change Helmet manually in ERP folders

• Deleted member 147278

Man some Helmet ID??? When i transfer the Custom Player in GP mode he is only balaclava, when a i put some Helmet's ID.. is just white Helmet... Tell me some ID that real has a folder in gamE to change Helmet manually in ERP folders
Who ever you transferred yourself with has your original helmet, they stole it :^)
But na, tomorrow after games update, if everything is fine with my script, I will release a update, which shifts the transfer bytes and helmets/customization slots should remain tied to the drivers they were originally assigned to. (Hopefully this won't have any weird side effects in itself, but guess time will tell.)
In regards to white helmet when using customID's for it, next event should load its texture back fine, idk why game is weird with it sometimes.
ERP wise I have nothing to suggest, the ID's for helmet slots are based on customization slots not ERP's...
looks good man, im assuming this will work with F2 22 drivers when they are added like Doohan? or atleast any plans to update the mod to make it work when its out?
It should on paper... at least it did with putting
unknown.png
But we will see once they release them.

Given DriverID swaps do currently have the whole issue of missing Acclaim/Market Value

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish updated Driver Transfer CheatTable with a new update entry:

0.2 - Mainly a code 'cleanup'

Did a lil housework around the script while waiting for 1.10 to drop, cleaning up certain bits of silly code... probably made even sillier things in the result but... yes.

Changes:
  • Enabled DriverID swap for player IF player is not custom driver.
    • So basically just GP mode.
  • Advanced mode options will now apply to already generated tables.
    • Basically no longer need to re-generate the table when toggling Advanced mode.
    • During coding process it did...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any chance you'll upload an F1 2020 version? Would absolutely love that. BTW. thanks for your work man you're making the F1 games a lot more fun.

• Deleted member 147278

Any chance you'll upload an F1 2020 version? Would absolutely love that. BTW. thanks for your work man you're making the F1 games a lot more fun.
F1 2020 would be insane
F1 2020 and 2021 ports are in a slow process of porting... no ETA on release.
Current progress on F1 2020 port:
  • Career hook and transfers are working
  • Still need to change ID lists
  • Still need to find GP mode OPcode for hook.
  • Still need to gather unused driver face files in a GDrive.
hi mate can u add a randomiser for transfers @Derpish
I probably can... but the question is 'do I want to ?' and currently with everything on my hands, not really unfortunately.
I might re-visit the randomizer idea in future but for now, just rely on external tools for randomizing and change the transfers manually.

I probably can... but the question is 'do I want to ?' and currently with everything on my hands, not really unfortunately.
I might re-visit the randomizer idea in future but for now, just rely on external tools for randomizing and change the transfers manually.
its interesting because at the same time, this games looks identically and not change trough the years..... This part of ''codes and index'' are completely different. The way the game works is different.

But i believe more than that, you do a greatfull job, its insane.. this thing change completely the game. And again, in 2020 its gonna be insane.

Sorry, there's alot of discussion and updates I'm a little lost.

Just to confirm, you can't make the transfers before race 1, understood. But if I simulate season 1 into season 2, can I make the transfers in season 2 before race 1? Or is it best to make the changes before the end of season 1?

thanks for the update, take all the time you need.

• Deleted member 147278

Just to confirm, you can't make the transfers before race 1, understood. But if I simulate season 1 into season 2, can I make the transfers in season 2 before race 1? Or is it best to make the changes before the end of season 1?
As stated in the things to do and not do, You should make transfers at end of S1 for S2 R1 and so on.

Technical reason why R1 is such a issue is due it being already in progress when starting any season, even when you are in the career hub itself.
This can be best proven by, starting a new season and backing out to main menu from the hub, and You will see that the continue screen will say "Continue Round 1 | Practice 1".
While if you back out to main menu during any other point of the season while in the career hub, it will say "Continue Round x | Race". And will only show the correct event if you back out from weekend hub instead of career hub.

What you should do, is to make all the transfers during the timeframe between after the contract negotiations and before you progress into S2.

The problem only occurs if you do it before R1 during a new season, so do it at the very end of the season instead.

No worries, I understand that some people need to google translate, so I do try my best to type as clear as I can so its easier to translate without errors.

And yeah, now that you mentioned doing transfers during FP1, then yes, those most likely did cause you to crash. As the game really doesn't like it when the grid gets touched during a ongoing weekend.
>This is why transfers before Race 1 of a any season is a issue as well, because when starting a new season, even in the career hub menu, that race weekend has already 'started'. So doing transfers during that period can result in crashes as well.
>Doing them at the last day of season definitely is the best idea.
>Doing transfers is only safe between weekends after race 1, not during weekends.
(This only applies to regular transfers, DriverID swaps through advanced list options, are slightly more complicated.)

In regards to retiring drivers, yes 'technically' they do get pulled back in if you transfer them to a team after they have left their previous team. They will race for new team just fine, I'm just not sure to what extent in games code internally are they considered retired / un-retired.
>I know they might not appear on driver market. ( Un-Retire beta kind of handles it as described in main overview, but doesn't always work. )

Also glad you found a backup, I know my CT can be very 'volatile' when it comes to editing game memory. Hence my strong recommendation for backups.

Let me know if there is any issues with doing the transfers on last day when going into the next season. :thumbsup:
Man.. i see that's helmets in 6, 7 and 10 slots in (FALSE) are generic and with differente colours but the same type of Helmet.

can you tell me where's this helmet is placed? the folder?(in team liveries) because i can edit that and switch to custom helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 79 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 132 57.4%