Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 147278

Are you still working on the Ports for F12020/21? This version is coming along great but i feel like this game is just not that good.
As mentioned before, currently onhold.

I got problem transfering unused drivers, they don't have heads.
image_2022-10-16_154308572.png

EDIT: I found what I need to do.

Last edited:
On the other hand, you said that the F2 '22 drivers have apparently have Mika's ratings. In my career they all had their own rating (e.g. 63 for Cem, 67 for Jack, 69 for Logan)

Last edited:
The game is crashing when you try to sign contract (in game) with $0 market value driver, you can add it to known issues.

EDIT: And after that, I can't launch the game.

EDIT2: I tried repairing the game, it didn't help.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 147278

On the other hand, you said that the F2 '22 drivers have apparently have Mika's ratings. In my career they all had their own rating (e.g. 63 for Cem, 67 for Jack, 69 for Logan)
I would say strange, maybe my quick test save is just borked, well good to know that's working properly now. So that's less things for me to worry about.
Given I did kind of rush through the ID's when I added them.
The game is crashing when you try to sign contract (in game) with $0 market value driver, you can add it to known issues.

EDIT: And after that, I can't launch the game.

EDIT2: I tried repairing the game, it didn't help.
Is the crash happening when loading between Q->R ?
Did you transfer a free agent before swapping the ID's for them ? Since ID swapping drivers who are already part of the season will result in a Q->R crash, same as transferring drivers before R1/midway through weekend, as the game is still trying to find the previous drivers that got swapped out.

I would say strange, maybe my quick test save is just borked, well good to know that's working properly now. So that's less things for me to worry about.
Given I did kind of rush through the ID's when I added them.

Is the crash happening when loading between Q->R ?
Did you transfer a free agent before swapping the ID's for them ? Since ID swapping drivers who are already part of the season will result in a Q->R crash, same as transferring drivers before R1/midway through weekend, as the game is still trying to find the previous drivers that got swapped out.
No, the crash happened, when I tried to sign Romain Grosjean to MyTeam in F1 22 menu, in the contract negotiation time. (Grosjean was ID swapped with reserve driver to Aston Martin and then replaced, so he was a $0 worth free agent.)

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 147278

No, the crash happened, when I tried to sign Romain Grosjean to MyTeam in F1 22 menu, in the contract negotiation time. (Grosjean was ID swapped with reserve driver to Aston Martin and then replaced, so he was a $0 worth free agent.)
Interesting, last time I tried to sign a swapped driver, I just ended gaining money :^)

If you still didn't manage to fix the boot crash, try removing the hardware settings xml file from F1 22 documents folder, don't delete it just in case if that's not the cause. But do remove it from there and see if you can boot up the game. Wonder if in process of signing a driver the game shat the temporary save memory with trying to remove a 0 ... and maybe the hardware settings file ended up getting corrupt...
Wouldn't be first time the game surprises me ... :^)

Is it possible that the Schumachers helmet is gone because I transfered him with the script or is his helmet gone because I modded it? Now Mick Schumacher is driving around without his helmet on in my career mode

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 147278

Is it possible that the Schumachers helmet is gone because I transfered him with the script or is his helmet gone because I modded it? Now Mick Schumacher is driving around without his helmet on in my career mode
Mick missing a helmet when transferred to any team is one of instances where its actually known game issue that CM hasn't addressed ( Any other driver can be blamed on my script tho)
You can confirm this by looking up Mick missing helmet on the F1Game reddit and see bunch of posts way before I even released the script :p

Mick missing a helmet when transferred to any team is one of instances where its actually known game issue that CM hasn't addressed ( Any other driver can be blamed on my script tho)
You can confirm this by looking up Mick missing helmet on the F1Game reddit and see bunch of posts way before I even released the script :p
Oh so that bug is still around? I was thinking about moving Mick elsewhere at some point...guess I'll have to put that idea aside :/

But is it possible to fix this game bug with your table?

• Deleted member 147278

But is it possible to fix this game bug with your table?
Kind of, but not really.
You can give him player customized helmets through the helmet slots 'advanced option'. But you can't give him back his original helmet as long as he is not in Haas.

i have a problem, i have a champion edition and when i turn Cheat engine, it not shows icon to swap, and when i swap kimi for someone, hes missing a head xdd, how to fix it?

Kind of, but not really.
You can give him player customized helmets through the helmet slots 'advanced option'. But you can't give him back his original helmet as long as he is not in Haas.
I Play with 22 races carrer mode, and in the mid of season's the game replace replace ''free agents'' like De Vries, Kimi, Grosjean automatically... Theres a way to prevent that? i've already disable transferings

• Deleted member 147278

I Play with 22 races carrer mode, and in the mid of season's the game replace replace ''free agents'' like De Vries, Kimi, Grosjean automatically... Theres a way to prevent that? i've already disable transferings
No way to prevent it as far as I'm aware
As of 1.10 the games Automated transfer option has been bugged, and disabling it doesn't prevent transfers happening. Hence teams will automatically kick off any 'non-standard' drivers from their team during contract periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 32 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 80 33.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 134 56.8%