Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 147278

Is there any way I can use this in 2 player carrer mode?
Short answer: No.

But really, its not something I have messed around with. I'm not necessarily saying it's not possible. It just something I haven't dwelled on at all.

any update on adding a weather changer? There is a lot of interest for and you would be the first to make a mod where you can change the weather.
I want to be able to change the weather so freaking bad....

• Deleted member 147278

any update on adding a weather changer? There is a lot of interest for and you would be the first to make a mod where you can change the weather.
I want to be able to change the weather so freaking bad....
No updates unfortunately.

I've been taking a break from F1 22 as dealing with CM buggy patches is the last thing on the list of things I want to do... mixing that with my buggy scripts, one can be driven insane :^)

The mod is perfect but Mick Schumacher lost his helmet when I transferred him to another team, even selecting the default helmet in the cheat engine he still doesn't have it in the game, any suggestions on how to fix it? It only happens to him

Thank you for this mod! Apologies if I missed this elsewhere in the thread, also new to Cheat Engine. I'm trying something simple as change the Driver numbers in My Career. I followed your YT video, and changed Albon to 25 to free up 23, and tried swapped it to my player character and it momentarily shows, but then immediately reverts back to the pre-selected one (32). I saw it replay of my Bahrain race Albon had 25, but I can't seem to save mine no matter what I do. Even tried it after the race and same thing, immediately back to 32 by the time I go back to the main tab for Career mode. Any tips by chance? Thanks!

• Deleted member 147278

Thank you for this mod! Apologies if I missed this elsewhere in the thread, also new to Cheat Engine. I'm trying something simple as change the Driver numbers in My Career. I followed your YT video, and changed Albon to 25 to free up 23, and tried swapped it to my player character and it momentarily shows, but then immediately reverts back to the pre-selected one (32). I saw it replay of my Bahrain race Albon had 25, but I can't seem to save mine no matter what I do. Even tried it after the race and same thing, immediately back to 32 by the time I go back to the main tab for Career mode. Any tips by chance? Thanks!
Interesting, unfortunately I don't have anything I can suggest right now.

I wouldn't be much surprised if the players career driver nr. is tied to some other memory address, which then overrides the structure that my current script provides. Making it currently impossible to change the players driver nr. to the unavailable numbers. As I actually didn't do much testing with the memory structure when I first wrote the script, I just saw that value be response for numbers of other drivers and simply included it.

I guess its going to the pile of things I eventually need to do :^)

One thing I guess you could try,
But believe changing DriverNr. shouldn't cause much issue.
Enter a weekend... then from the workstation screen load the script through workstations standings, and change the Nr. then.
I expect for that weekend you will still see your original number BUT, when you load into the next weekend... I'm curious if its still going to revert the number for next weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 147278

The mod is perfect but Mick Schumacher lost his helmet when I transferred him to another team, even selecting the default helmet in the cheat engine he still doesn't have it in the game, any suggestions on how to fix it? It only happens to him
As I've state before specifically Mick missing his helmet is Codemasters issue, even when he gets transferred in vanilla game without using the script, he will still be missing his helmet. It's up to CM to fix that one.

I only take responsibility for the other 'unused' drivers missing helmets, since the game doesn't attempt to load their files for obvious 'no longer part of this years game' reasons.

Interesting, unfortunately I don't have anything I can suggest right now.

I wouldn't be much surprised if the players career driver nr. is tied to some other memory address, which then overrides the structure that my current script provides. Making it currently impossible to change the players driver nr. to the unavailable numbers. As I actually didn't do much testing with the memory structure when I first wrote the script, I just saw that value be response for numbers of other drivers and simply included it.

I guess its going to the pile of things I eventually need to do :^)

One thing I guess you could try,
But believe changing DriverNr. shouldn't cause much issue.
Enter a weekend... then from the workstation screen load the script through workstations standings, and change the Nr. then.
I expect for that weekend you will still see your original number BUT, when you load into the next weekend... I'm curious if its still going to revert the number for next weekend.
Tried that too. Sadly it reverted. No worries. It was worth a shot to try and I super appreciate there was even something like this to try and the reply :)

I have a question, is there anyway to disable drivers from using the Number 1 with this table after they won the championship?

I noticed Leclerc and Max both are display as using their own number in the table, yet in-game they use the #1 instead, so it seems like there might be no way to alter it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 33.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 143 57.9%