Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 147278

Man.. i see that's helmets in 6, 7 and 10 slots in (FALSE) are generic and with differente colours but the same type of Helmet.

can you tell me where's this helmet is placed? the folder?(in team liveries) because i can edit that and switch to custom helmet
You will have to dig through the ERP's yourself, I haven't done any texture modding so
dont get it,its just a notepad??
hey guys does someone know how to run/operr that file ?
Its a CheatTable file for use with Cheat Engine application which needs to be downloaded separately.... preferably version 7.3 or up

Last edited by a moderator:
hey mate is it possible that you can add the textures to all the drivers which dont have faces when u have the time to, i tried your way of getting the textures in but it didnt work for me , it would be apricated if you could possibly add all the missing textures , btw good mod mate

Hey, firstly tnx for making this mod, I have a question. So, I've transferred some of the racers in mid of season 2, and Sainz announced his retirment, I didn't do anything to him or that Ferrrari place, and when I go into season 3 there's only one driver available to drive to Ferrari, second seat is completely gone from game and cheat engine's code as well. Any tips on how to fix this? I did everything like you said when it comes to using Cheat Engine code.

• Deleted member 147278

Hey, firstly tnx for making this mod, I have a question. So, I've transferred some of the racers in mid of season 2, and Sainz announced his retirment, I didn't do anything to him or that Ferrrari place, and when I go into season 3 there's only one driver available to drive to Ferrari, second seat is completely gone from game and cheat engine's code as well. Any tips on how to fix this? I did everything like you said when it comes to using Cheat Engine code.
For now sit and wait or if you have made a backup, load a backup before games transfer period at end of last season and disable games automated transfers.

But bit more seriously, I will try too cook up a advanced option for listing all free drivers, and the ability to transfer said free agents back into teams IF there is a free seat bug like you are describing. Something I didn't think about beforehand, so kind of my bad on that part, I just haven't been able to recreate this myself, but again cooking up a fix shouldn't be that much of a issue... hopefully :^).
Your guess is good as mine of why team didn't pickup a second driver during the games transfer period after Sainz retired...

Hopefully I can get this sorted out within the next day or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
For now sit and wait or if you have made a backup, load a backup before games transfer period at end of last season and disable games automated transfers.

But bit more seriously, I will try too cook up a advanced option for listing all free drivers, and the ability to transfer said free agents back into teams IF there is a free seat bug like you are describing. Something I didn't think about beforehand, so kind of my bad on that part, I just haven't been able to recreate this myself, but again cooking up a fix shouldn't be that much of a issue... hopefully :^).
Your guess is good as mine of why team didn't pickup a second driver during the games transfer period after Sainz retired...

Hopefully I can get this sorted out within the next day or two.
Okay, thank you again so so much, you've made this game so much more fun to play, keep me updated if you figure anything out, I'll try the method with disabling automatic driver transfers tommorow and inform you if that fixed it, and inform me if you figure it out and again, thank you so much for the mod.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 147278

Okay, thank you again so so much, you've made this game so much more fun to play, keep me updated if you figure anything out, I'll try the method with disabling automatic driver transfers tommorow and inform you if that fixed it, and inform me if you figure it out and again, thank you so much for the mod.
Bit of a slight update...

Try this version of CE table and see if you can transfer a driver back to Ferrari
Basically:
>Generate the table as you would with normal transfers
>Toggle 'Advanced mode'
>Team list should now have a 'Free Agents' entry IF any of your teams is missing a driver
>Select any of the free agents, and they should have a "TeamID" drop down and use that drop down to transfer a driver back into a team
>The script should now self-disable
>Re-enable both transfer and standings scripts and Regenerate the table so it can adjust the garage indexes automatically.

The team should now have the driver.
I'm also not sure if the Race 1 exception applies here, but just to be safe have a backup ready in case you need to do it after R1 like regular transfers

I have no idea what causes a team to outright not sign a driver after another has retired, and I haven't been able to recreate it myself. But hopefully this workaround works for now...

Not posting this as update to the script as the code behind it... very yes... But if it does work out for you, I'll have a re-written version in next script update.

• Deleted member 147278

Hi! Any chance you bring this mod to F1 2020 as you did with the calendar one please. Thank you!
I'll link you to this post. I will note that its currently onhold, due the obvious issue that I'm dealing with few posts above this one... once I have cleanup this version, I'll resume working on the ports.
when i try to add an icon (for example Jenson Button) to myteam i see no icons to choose to transfer.
what do i need to do?
You need to do the very difficult task of... reading the overview more carefully. ;)

Bit of a slight update...

Try this version of CE table and see if you can transfer a driver back to Ferrari
Basically:
>Generate the table as you would with normal transfers
>Toggle 'Advanced mode'
>Team list should now have a 'Free Agents' entry IF any of your teams is missing a driver
>Select any of the free agents, and they should have a "TeamID" drop down and use that drop down to transfer a driver back into a team
>Re-enable both transfer and standings scripts and Regenerate the table so it can adjust the garage indexes automatically.

The team should now have the driver.
I'm also not sure if the Race 1 exception applies here, but just to be safe have a backup ready in case you need to do it after R1 like regular transfers

I have no idea what causes a team to outright not sign a driver after another has retired, and I haven't been able to recreate it myself. But hopefully this workaround works for now...

Not posting this as update to the script as the code behind it... very yes... But if it does work out for you, I'll have a re-written version in next script update.
Okay, so I did everything right until this point:
>Re-enable both transfer and standings scripts and Regenerate the table so it can adjust the garage indexes automatically,
after that I have no clue what to do, sorry, don't know what to do with that drop down, I got free agents to show, and Sainz was there, but really sorry haha, I had no clue what to do next. Can you maybe explain it a little more like I'm a 5 year old? And btw, disabling transfers didn't work, I tried that before this. Ty so much again :)

• Deleted member 147278

Okay, so I did everything right until this point:
>Re-enable both transfer and standings scripts and Regenerate the table so it can adjust the garage indexes automatically,
after that I have no clue what to do, sorry, don't know what to do with that drop down, I got free agents to show, and Sainz was there, but really sorry haha, I had no clue what to do next. Can you maybe explain it a little more like I'm a 5 year old? And btw, disabling transfers didn't work, I tried that before this. Ty so much again :)
Sainz should has a sub menu for a teamID right ? and it should have a value of 255, if you double click on it , it should give you a drop down that has ferrari in it... select ferrari, click ok.
As soon as you click ok, you will see that the generated list disappears ( Lua output should tell you this as well, unless it errors, the then let me know the error )
Then you want to turn transfer core back on, and re-toggle calendar stadnings off and on in case it stayed on from the core terminating.
Then just do the standings stuff like you would normally again , and sainz should be back in ferrari's sub menu
Just make sure his garage index is either 1 or 0 ( basically the opposite of his teammate )

Sainz should has a sub menu for a teamID right ? and it should have a value of 255, if you double click on it , it should give you a drop down that has ferrari in it... select ferrari, click ok.
As soon as you click ok, you will see that the generated list disappears ( Lua output should tell you this as well, unless it errors, the then let me know the error )
Then you want to turn transfer core back on, and re-toggle calendar stadnings off and on in case it stayed on from the core terminating.
Then just do the standings stuff like you would normally again , and sainz should be back in ferrari's sub menu
Just make sure his garage index is either 1 or 0 ( basically the opposite of his teammate )
Thank you so much, it worked :)

I have a problem. if i transfer mick schumacher to another team, he won't have a helmet anymore. no matter which team. does anyone have the same problem?

• Deleted member 147278

I have a problem. if i transfer mick schumacher to another team, he won't have a helmet anymore. no matter which team. does anyone have the same problem?
Mick missing a helmet when being in any team other than Haas, funny enough is actually a general F1 22 bug (F1Game reddit is filled with posts about it).
Since you are already using the script you can kind of workaround it in similar way how DriverID swapped drivers get their helmets by assigning him a custom slot helmet, but sadly not his original helmet from Haas.

Hey, this is the best mod placed here in years, career mode transfers can be realistic to create a more organic storyline. But I have one question tough. Can I also use this for splitscreen? I play that a lot with my brother and it would be cool if I could create a litle storyline for us as well. I ask this because splitscreen unfortunatly works a little bit different compared to grand prix mode. When you want to start a splitscreen race you can't simply go back into the main menu because it doesn't save your race.

I'm trying to add a helmet for Mick whos went missing when he transferred, I designed one of the in game helmets to use as his but I'm not sure how to get him to use the specific helmet I want. What do you mean it uses customisation slots? How do I know what number correlates to the helmet I want to use, I'm a bit confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 35 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 32 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 84 32.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 149 58.0%