Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello and thank you for this remarkable work. After having transferred the pilots for 2023; de vries (instead of gasly) doesn't have a helmet, just a balaclava. I understand the handling but I don't know how to know what slot number he may have... Do you know? I have a helmet texture problem for hulkenberg, but it's less serious than the guy in the balaclava at 240 km/h... It's dangerous. Thanks see you soon.

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish updated Driver Transfer CheatTable with a new update entry:

MOD Discontinued!

Might be bit late for April's fools, but this version of my cheat table has been discontinued, as I have combined it will all my other CheatTables.

See this post for the new and 'Improved' table.

If any of RD mods want to remove this Mod, please do so or keep it for archive purposes as posts tied to this might still be useful reference for the new Table.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 147278

For everyone asking 'why download no work', Please read the discontinued update post, alternative read the first sentence in the mod overview.

Hello i want to ask u, if u or anybody else can make this mod work for f1 2021. Bcs of f1 2022 bad handling i have desided not to buy f1 22 and stay on f1 21 but i need one more thing i want to make my career mode more interesting and (we) really need transfer cheat table for f1 2021 please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 33.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 143 57.9%