AC DRIVE TO SURVIVE! Formula L Championship (F1 simulation)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I see Istanbul, Portimau and Qatar are in the championship. Are they placeholders for Montreal, Singapore and Suzuka? I am working now on Montreal to get it ready in time and I will also do Singapore and Suzuka.
I also see Sochi on the calendar. F1 and FSGP have skipped Sochi.
Yes, indeed they are the replacements. And I set up the championship before the F1 canceled Sochi.
Do you think that your new tracks will be available on time on S.GP?
In that case I can easily replace them.

Yes, indeed they are the replacements. And I set up the championship before the F1 canceled Sochi.
Do you think that your new tracks will be available on time on S.GP?
In that case I can easily replace them.
We are on schedule for GPK Montreal. rF version is ready and the goal is to have the Assetto Corsa version on RaceDepartment next Wednesday.
But our schedule is to have everything ready to race on Saturday (FSGP races are on Saturday), so I can't guarantee it will be in time to race on Thursday.
There will be a big update for Spa and new tracks Singapore and Suzuka. These will probably be finished in plenty of time.

Last edited:
We are on schedule for GPK Montreal. rF version is ready and the goal is to have the Assetto Corsa version on RaceDepartment next Wednesday.
But our schedule is to have everything ready to race on Saturday (FSGP races are on Saturday), so I can't guarantee it will be in time to race on Thursday.
There will be a big update for Spa and new tracks Singapore and Suzuka. These will probably be finished in plenty of time.
And it has to be on S.GP also before Thursday so that will be a no, I guess. I 'll keep Istanbul as a replacement.

Hallo Huub,

Ik zag dat de MFT01 kart een DRS heeft. Is dat ook geimplementeerd op jouw tracks? En hoe werkt dat dan?

EDIT: oops should have been a PM.

Last edited:
@HF2000
No separate thread for the one tomorrow? :whistling:
Not that I'd need them, I just used the questions to start posting about the next race. Very quiet here... :cautious:

Who's gonna practice for Mini Paul Ricard? I won't :roflmao: (busy melting without moving at all)
Although the track looks a lot nicer since it has the simple grass everywhere like all the GPK tracks :D

Last edited:
@HF2000
No separate thread for the one tomorrow? :whistling:
Not that I'd need them, I just used the questions to start posting about the next race. Very quiet here... :cautious:

Who's gonna practice for Mini Paul Ricard? I won't :roflmao: (busy melting without moving at all)
Although the track looks a lot nicer since it has the simple grass everywhere like all the GPK tracks :D
I'll set up a practice server soon. But there's a new version of the track released. I've asked the modder if it's going to be on S.GP tomorrow.

I'm not sure what went wrong there??
I had a tangle with Fulvio when I clipped a tyre on lap 3 then went off roading. From then on every lap I did I got put back a lap! I didn't gain an advantage but was dead last when I wasn't.:(
No point in continuing.
Thanks Han and well done to podium ( whoever it is!)

I'm not sure what went wrong there??
I had a tangle with Fulvio when I clipped a tyre on lap 3 then went off roading. From then on every lap I did I got put back a lap! I didn't gain an advantage but was dead last when I wasn't.:(
No point in continuing.
Thanks Han and well done to podium ( whoever it is!)
Yeah flipping over in AC somehow breaks the universe in most cases.
Sometimes your suspension explodes, sometimes you'll get teleported to the pits and sometimes your lap beacon gets lost in the nexus :rolleyes::(

One of the most frustrating races ever for me... Somehow my "menu" inputs stopped working so I couldn't change my strategy to NOT changing tyres.
Came out of the pits a lot faster than Fulvio came out of the chicane but I wasn't sure if I would T-Bone him completely without lifting the throttle... So I "gave him room" and he hang me out to dry on the exit kerb.

From then on he made me beat my PB a few times but that pace was just too fast for me and after some laps our tyre degeneration made the gap stay at a consistent 1.2s no matter what I tried.

I checked the results and his best Sector 1 was a full second quicker than mine. At least I know where I lost the time, lol.

Still awesome to get another pole and leading the race until the pit stop!

I couldn't ESC to go back to pits either btw.. Really weird bug and I have no idea why that happens.
It happens every few months though.. Anyone has an idea?

Last edited:
i was really lucky today in the first half of the race cause apparently rasmus was having a different pace in the 1st half if he was racing like the 2nd half was no way for me specially cuz in the first half was trying to close the the gap and i was 10 sec behind and han was infront of me . i did also a tyre change was not sure about tyres deg

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 70 34.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 60 29.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 38 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 4 2.0%