AC DRIVE TO SURVIVE! Formula L Championship (F1 simulation)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Han,

As a new member here @RaceDepartment I would like to apply for my first event here... :)

Grtz,
Huub
Hi Huub,

I would love to but first two other things must be done. You have to enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details. In there is a field called Real Name. It's one of the RD rules.
Second you have to register on S.GP with your real name. See the tab above.
When you have done that, please post here again and I will add you to the championship.

Hi Huub,

I would love to but first two other things must be done. You have to enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details. In there is a field called Real Name. It's one of the RD rules.
Second you have to register on S.GP with your real name. See the tab above.
When you have done that, please post here again and I will add you to the championship.
All handled offline, thanks Han.

are you getting an error joining, or don't see the server? I was just on the practice server fine. Haven't updated the car since last we raced them and downloaded the track last week. Maybe redownloading the 2 mods would help?

are you getting an error joining, or don't see the server? I was just on the practice server fine. Haven't updated the car since last we raced them and downloaded the track last week. Maybe redownloading the 2 mods would help?
Robert, you will have to install the version from the S.GP MODS tab

EDIT: and don't forget to restart Content Manager also.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 90 90.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 33 33.3%