AC Dream Pack DLC @ Nordschleife - Friday 13th Mar. 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I drive 235 but the gear its not so good or no ? But it's a good car for nord.
It has 8 long gears. You should shift up early to go fast. Just when the lights start blinking. It has massive torque at around 5-6k rpm and great mechanical grip. It just lacks top end power.

can confirm the data.acd file for the Nissan and the gta were updated this morning!
will update the server now. We are trying to keep on top of this!

thanks for the Race,

The Nismo is just perfect to drive on the limit, my new favourite GT in AC, and the times just match to the real Laptimes.
but this Karussell in the new nordschleife...iam just not able to drive it properly, ****ed it up 5/5 times :whistling:
So no chance for me to catch the P1

Thx for the race guys.

That C9 is a real beast, I had a hard time to keep it on track and surprise myself to finish with a 120 heartbeat per min... But what a pleasure to put full turbo on and reaching the 350 km/h on that final straight :D.

Note : Nothing but hard coupound will last more than two laps.

See you next.

What a Race, i completely missed the Start and the Breakpoint for the first Corner, i drove almost unbraked in Simons rear end what led to the accident, i dont know why it was just reckless and stupid and should never happen especially in such a long race.
I really apologize for it i was somewhere else in my mind for that moment. :thumbsdown:
Apart from that i turned minimum 5 times but also had some great Racing with Simon, Alberto and Dave Stephenson who was chasing me for one and a half lap, that C7R is so damn fast in the Corners.
Unfortunately it is not on the Replay and i dont see any improvments there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back