AC Dream Pack DLC @ Nordschleife - Friday 13th Mar. 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Quick question, the main post says to join between 1800-1900 GMT, but that's booking; I might be late and pop in at around 1945 (15 mins before qualifying), there's no problem with that right?

Quick question, the main post says to join between 1800-1900 GMT, but that's booking; I might be late and pop in at around 1945 (15 mins before qualifying), there's no problem with that right?
You will have to book beforehand, but joining the game that late isn't a problem

Ah. I can't get back in because people had to rebook from a server problem. That's unfortunate, I was really looking forward to racing on nords with these cars. I booked at 1830 because I had to go away for about an hour. Its always something I swear, my luck is terrible :cry:

Any chance of doing another one of these next week? :unsure:

Last edited:
@Sheamus Power I got the same problem unfortunately. I didn't see the last message after first booking. I opened a practice session after booking and my browser was closed, i wasn't on teamspeak also, so i guess it was meant to be for me to miss this race :) Well, there will be many races but i was really looking forward to this race after a long week of work. But it was just bad luck, so no hard feelings. No blue flags for me today :laugh: See you next time.

@Sheamus Power I got the same problem unfortunately. I didn't see the last message after first booking. I opened a practice session after booking and my browser was closed, i wasn't on teamspeak also, so i guess it was meant to be for me to miss this race :) Well, there will be many races but i was really looking forward to this race after a long week of work. But it was just bad luck, so no hard feelings. No blue flags for me today :laugh: See you next time.
That's why Teamspeak is mandatory

Completely unplayable lag during the race, got hit by people who in my screen were 10/20ft away.

Went for a pass underneath Oscar's McLaren and got a lag jump and it looked like he came right in front of me so had to push onto the grass, rejoined into what I thought was clean air and hit another car which was no where near me on my screen.
Big issues still with this game, online for me is still extremely unplayable - 3rd race event in a row for me I've DNFed in the first lap because of lag.

Can't really claim any credit for the win, it was all down to the mighty Mclaren. I had a few mistakes but the speed of the Mclaren was able to make up for them. It would have been a very different story if I'd gone for the GTA.

Even with the power of the McLaren I was just about able to stay in front of Valentin and Geoffroy. I had a mistake at the beginning of the last lap so the pressure was on but the McLaren could just pull away on any bit of straight road.

Great race turk mclaren it's not a race car in any case ihavn't drive it but it's my idea .And great race to the group C all it's not easy eh eh eh :thumbsup: and nissan group it's like a circus....:laugh:;) great race guys we were in the GREEN HELL !! Thank's to RD.

For me the race was like a private hotlap session. No one in front, no one behind.
I don't regret picking the 235 though. That car is very enjoyable to drive! It's so friendly that it helped me concentrate on driving and learning the corners!

For me the race was like a private hotlap session. No one in front, no one behind.
I don't regret picking the 235 though. That car is very enjoyable to drive! It's so friendly that it helped me concentrate on driving and learning the corners!
I drive 235 but the gear its not so good or no ? But it's a good car for nord.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 138 13.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 142 13.8%