AC Dream Pack DLC @ Nordschleife - Friday 13th Mar. 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Chark Hopefully a bit of both! It's a venture into the unknown :ninja:, but I'll let you guys know tonight what my weapon of choice is if you want to race me :inlove:

Okay, that's fine! I was asking because (it's maybe going to be a shock) I'm not really used to the Nordschleife track. :unsure: I never took the time to get confortable with it. But since we're having a laser scanned version this time, I thought it would be the perfect time to get my hands on it. :)

Been testing already; the track is so much more difficult than Snoopy's. Higher kerbs, far bumpier. But the cars themselves are amazing, from what I've tried. This is going to be fun :)

@Sheamus Power What you gunna drive? For me it's a toss up between the corvette and the nismo!
The P1 is just obscenely quick, but I need to know the track better!
I'm really not sure at this point haha. I've tried the GTR, the F1, the P1 and the C9. The first three are all great, I don't like the C9 as much (need more time to get accustomed to it). I still have to try the Corvette, so really it's going to be a tough choice between the GTR, F1, P1 and C7r. Will test out more later today/tomorrow, see which I can get the most consistent lap times with (because of the track, I'd prefer consistency over speed; everything can be lost if you hit a kerb or a bump the wrong way haha).

I hope I can make a lap without putting it into a wall somewhere. My first attempts have been somewhat..... unsuccessful.
Whats a trip to the nords without smashing your car into a barrier or two? :D

I really can't decide what to drive. Just tried the mclaren and BMW today, both are great in their own way.

I think I might go for the GTA though, the fast cars are a lot to handle on this track, corners come at you at some speed. I just don't know though.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 387 39.8%