AC Dream Pack 1 @ Nordschleife

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
OK the only server I can find consistently is #4. Why the heck am I not seeing the 24/7 server in this screenshot. Forgive my Ignorance!

RD247_zpsb5b1cdeb.png

becauuse you don't have pickup mode enabled
Thanks, I tried clicking that (so 1,2,3 and 4) and still not showing up. Tried no filters, just about everything. Tried searching for it using the search field (tried "Racedep" , "24/7", etc) Not sure why I am not seeing it at this point. It must be something stupid I am missing.

Thanks, I tried clicking that (so 1,2,3 and 4) and still not showing up. Tried no filters, just about everything. Tried searching for it using the search field (tried "Racedep" , "24/7", etc) Not sure why I am not seeing it at this point. It must be something stupid I am missing.
As the OP says, the 24/7 server might be offline during club events in order to reserve server capacity. We have a Ginetta race tonight - just try it either in 4h or tomorrow morning/afternoon (till 18:00 gmt) again.

You still didn't answer my question though. How do you drive these without TC?
The shoe reference contains the first clue - the power delivery is formost controlled through your right foot. That means smooth application and conservative traction expectation throughout, particularly in 1st gear, comming out of tight corners and after losing surface contact while going over curbs for instance.

Next up is steering sensitivity - where the front wheels are pointing is not only the most likely direction the car is going, but also the one it will go in the next seconds. You need to develop an expectation what the car is going to be doing next. Also, it seems this car's steering is not liniar - low sensitivity at low speeds and high sensitivity at high speeds.

Further, knowledge of speed dependand vehicle dynamics - this car has two distinct characteristics: at low speeds, primarily understeer; at high speeds very responsive and glued to the road where its aero is taking over. So oversteer and precise throttle application is more required at low to mid speeds.

Lastly, car setup - relatively soft dampers at the rear increase the time (milliseconds) the suspension can compress, if diagonal acceleration to the body is applied, e.g. on corner exit, in order for the tyres not to loose grip. Once the bar in the suspension app turns red, it's bad news.

Practice with the car on Spa or Mugello first, before attacking the Schleife of Nords ,)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back