We have released the MOD in early stage for testing so have fun with it and please read the release notes.
If you like our mod please leave a review below or click "Discuss this Resource" on the left to share your improvement suggestions, bugs or any other questions you may have.
How to install?
- Using WinRAR or a similar program, extract the folder 'rover_mini' to the following destination: Program Files>Steam>SteamApps>common>assettocorsa>content>cars
- Open Assetto Corsa - the Mini should appear in the car menu.
- Physics and UI: CCX
- Modelling: Dinca Andrei
- Sounds: KitrinosKat
- Andrea Lojelo for sharing some of his physics knowledge!
- Aristotelis for his help with the suspension
- the_meco, Patrik Marek for their advice and assistance with the export
- Model is incomplete
- Skins template available
- Most textures are placeholders for now
- No LODs
- No damage
- Step versions not finished yet
Click to enlarge
- 0-60 mph: 12.2 seconds
- Top Speed: 92 mph
- Power: 63bhp @ 5500rpm
- Torque: 70 ft-lb @3000 rpm
- Economy: 34 mpg combined
- Size and layout: 1275cc, Inline 4-cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 70.64mm x 81.33mm
- Aspiration: Natural
- Compression ratio: 10.5:1
- Valves: 8v, 2 valves per cylinder
- 4-speed manual
Wheels & Tyres
- Independent wishbone suspension.
- 8.4" Disk brakes front
- Drum rear
- Front wheel size: 13” x 6”
- Rear wheel size: 13” x 6”
- Tyres: Yokohama A539 175/50/13
- Total length:3055 mm
- Total width:1440 mm
- Total height:1340 mm
- Wheelbase:2035 mm
- Front track:1234 mm
- Rear track:1203 mm
- Dry weight:715 kg (excluding driver)
- Weight distribution: 55% front, 45% rear
Please be respectful and do not modify the contents of this mod with the intention of releasing it. If you wish to upload this mod to another site, please contact me or @CCX first. Thanks
Rover Mini Cooper 1.3i 0.2
A very early release of the Mini MOD for everyone to test and enjoy
fun to drive but i thinks ist a bit less nervous in real life. only drove a mini on the road so far so i don't know how it handels on the age.. this weekend i have seen the mini miglia's ans mini 7ens on zandvoort so i had a go myself in game and was not abele to compeet. i drove a 2.17.xx in real life they do 2.04.xx.
i think if you make it a bit less nervous and put it on 10" weheels like the real deal it will be mutch better!
1 last question... why does the s2 have a 16v? in real mini racing the got between 140 en 150hp from a 8v..
minis arnt slow. i had a mini with a 1300cc engine. i hadnt had it long. so i didnt know alot about the car, i put my foot down and as i did the radio sht out of the dash board and my driving seat had me laying down on my back with my feet in the air. i crapped myself someone had decided the seat didnt need the front seat mount bolts and nuts..lol. gits.!!! i had to swing my feet to get upright and see where i was going. lucky i was on a straight road and there was a high curb that kept me on the road. :) Mini's are so cool.
Excellent. I am confused though as I had a 998cc Mini. It would do 25mph in 1st 50 in 2nd 75 in 3rd and 100 in 4th and would get to 90 without too much trouble. I have never driven the 1.3i version however it does seem to be struggling on power. or are the gear ratios incorrect?