AC Dream Pack 1 @ Nordschleife

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It would be fun to join, but I just can't see this server name on Assetto Corsa server list. I included locked servers, but no luck, cannot find it.

Edit 1:
Aha, now the server is online

Edit 2:
AC 24/7 Spa was online for a while, a guy drove with Shelby Cobra and I did a lap with Ferrari. Then I went offline installing Teamspeak. When finally got back to Assetto Corsa, Racedepartment AC 24/7 had disppeared. ??? Am I missing something here? Anyways, going out now to buy a headset, this is getting exiting.

mod-edit: consolidated for you, please keep the forum tidy

Last edited by a moderator:
AC 24/7 Spa was online for a while, a guy drove with Shelby Cobra and I did a lap with Ferrari. Then I went offline installing Teamspeak. When finally got back to Assetto Corsa, Racedepartment AC 24/7 had disppeared. ??? Am I missing something here? Anyways, going out now to buy a headset, this is getting exiting.

Was very impressed/scared with the 125 s1's downforce. Unreal. ...but as I found out a few times, when it lets go - snap. Changed the rubber, the front wing, side panel, rear wing... Good times.

hi Fritz, can you give me your settings for the 125 s1. i only use the base settings as i dont know much about tunning cars, i would like to do a few laps with new settings just to compare how the car drives.

I am sorry for my ignorance but i don't understand how this server works.
Today there is no RD race scheduled so is there going to be an event on this server?

I am sorry for my ignorance but i don't understand how this server works.
Today there is no RD race scheduled so is there going to be an event on this server?
Hi Jim,
as the server title says, it'll stay up the vast majority of the time. Oftentimes it'll stay up, even if another US/EU/Aus event takes place at the same time, however, sometimes it'll be disabled during an event, like the big one comming up on Saturday.

No special event takes place on this server, just hop on and try it out. You can also tag friends of yours to come along.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.8%