Downloads failing for anyone?

Neilski

2000RPM
Staff
Premium
Not aware of any other problems (but let's see if anyone else chips in). However, I see that you're with Comcast and they have been causing many problems for other members in the past.

sulky2

1RPM
Hello
Since a few days I can not download a file on the site; I am well connected with my username and password but when I click on the download button I get a white bage and nothing happens.
I get the same result using Chrome or Edge.
If anyone could help me it would be fantastic. Thank you in advance.

Fat-Alfie

David Pemberton
Premium
It's not much help, but I just checked that I could download files from RD and didn't have any issues.

sulky2

1RPM
Hello
Thank you for your quick reply. I found the error: in fact the site has been classified as junk by my download software (why I do not know ...). Everything has returned to the odre. Thanks again.

Frank

RaceDepartment Administrator
Staff
Premium
Hello
Thank you for your quick reply. I found the error: in fact the site has been classified as junk by my download software (why I do not know ...). Everything has returned to the odre. Thanks again.
You are using download software?

Well, I have this problem (not being able to download) since today. Yesterday all was fine.
Don't know what happened. No ADBLOCK on my side. Not a single download button is working. Edge or Chrome. Anyone?
EDIT: clicking the Download button does nothing.
EDIT2: seems to be affecting only some downloads. For instance, the CAR RADAR 1.52 for AC isn't downloading.

what a...
behind is a new (?) software "playwire" that blocks dl if you not allow cookies from them.
i got privacy badger running and after allow this i can dl the files.
:mad:

Bram Hengeveld

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Small bug that needs to be corrected. Files can be downloaded just fine via the overview or updates page but have an issue on threads.

Will let you know when that's corrected. For now please use the traditional overview page and download button

JMajor23

10RPM
Anyone else having an issue downloading AC mods today? I click download and what looks like a black video screen pops up with 3 dots in center as if a video is buffering/loading ??? really weird. never had any issue before now.

Neilski

2000RPM
Staff
Premium
We had a bug which was fixed (we believe!) a couple of hours ago. Are you still having the problems?

DX-Pig

1RPM
I can confirm that the problem still exists on Google Chrome.

In Firefox the black video screen thing disappears after a second.

Top Bottom