Downloads failing for anyone?

Not aware of any other problems (but let's see if anyone else chips in). However, I see that you're with Comcast and they have been causing many problems for other members in the past.

Hello
Since a few days I can not download a file on the site; I am well connected with my username and password but when I click on the download button I get a white bage and nothing happens.
I get the same result using Chrome or Edge.
If anyone could help me it would be fantastic. Thank you in advance.

Well, I have this problem (not being able to download) since today. Yesterday all was fine.
Don't know what happened. No ADBLOCK on my side. Not a single download button is working. Edge or Chrome. Anyone?
EDIT: clicking the Download button does nothing.
EDIT2: seems to be affecting only some downloads. For instance, the CAR RADAR 1.52 for AC isn't downloading.

Small bug that needs to be corrected. Files can be downloaded just fine via the overview or updates page but have an issue on threads.

Will let you know when that's corrected. For now please use the traditional overview page and download button

Anyone else having an issue downloading AC mods today? I click download and what looks like a black video screen pops up with 3 dots in center as if a video is buffering/loading ??? really weird. never had any issue before now.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 387 39.8%