Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything also needed to show perf fps in the dashboard?
Now with your trick, i see gpu temp, load and fan, but not fps perfs.
Thx man!
Just make sure framerate is checked in afterburner,
upload_2018-6-30_14-14-16.png

Afterburner may ask you to install or update riva tuner statistics server (rtss) it's required to get framerate.

Forza Motorsport 7 now supports UDP output. Will there be any FM7 support in the future?

For data format check the site below.

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/forza-motorsport-7-data-out-feature-details.153459/
Hi ! Obviously I have already been investigating and plumbing the thing, but there are two issues,
1'st : the data is highly motion oriented,, meaning it leaks a massive quantity of data to be a proper game supported on dash.
2'nd : The telemetry can only be sent to a remote computer ... well shame, I tested and confirmed, impossible to read locally :(

Hi ! Obviously I have already been investigating and plumbing the thing, but there are two issues,
1'st : the data is highly motion oriented,, meaning it leaks a massive quantity of data to be a proper game supported on dash.
2'nd : The telemetry can only be sent to a remote computer ... well shame, I tested and confirmed, impossible to read locally :(
Thanks for the reply, would have liked to have de basshaker operational on FM7.
On the June update i can set the UPD data IP at 127.0.0.1 and port at 2777. Shame it is not yet possible to read the data locally. Maybe on future update, :)

Thanks for the reply, would have liked to have de basshaker oparational on FM7.
On the June update i can set the IP at 127.0.0.1 and the port at 2777. Shame it is not yet possible to read the data locally. Maybe on future update, :)
Yep, indeed I wasted 4 hours trying with 127.0.0.1 with no luck :D, when i tried on a remote computer it worked instantly :D. it was written in the doc but i could not believe it :D
upload_2018-7-1_0-15-42.png

Hi Wotever.
I tried out your bass shaker controller the first day you released it and I commented that I was impressed with your work even with it using only 2 channels.
I hadn't used it again until today and, of coarse, it was better now there is 4 channels.
I am almost at the point where I doubt I will use that other program which is very expensive if only using it for bass shakers. :thumbsup:

Now for a request. :D
A while ago I asked for, and you graciously delivered, the ability in rF2 to use a controller's button to reset [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.MaxSpeedLocal] while driving.

Is it possible to do the same with [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.IsInPitLane] ?

Hi Wotever.
I tried out your bass shaker controller the first day you released it and I commented that I was impressed with your work even with it using only 2 channels.
I hadn't used it again until today and, of coarse, it was better now there is 4 channels.
I am almost at the point where I doubt I will use that other program which is very expensive if only using it for bass shakers. :thumbsup:

Now for a request. :D
A while ago I asked for, and you graciously delivered, the ability in rF2 to use a controller's button to reset [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.MaxSpeedLocal] while driving.

Is it possible to do the same with [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.IsInPitLane] ?
IsInPitLane is given directly by the game, opposite to Max speed which is computed by SimHub, so I can't reset it.

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.4.5 Sunday hotfix

Hi !

Little update in order to fix issues recently reported.

What's new/fixed
  • Nextion : After screen switching data changed before the screen switch were not refreshed and required to wait the next change (gear for instance)
  • Nextion delay is now locked to 5ms minimum to prevent CPU over consumption
  • Iracing : Finally fixed audi R8 LMP1 preventing simhub so see the game as connected (mostly happened in online races)
  • New plugin for G533 battery monitoring.
  • Plugin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Thanks, but It doesn't solve the issue, as using double == returns TRUE for any number, for example, [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.CurrentPlayerTelemetry.mDentSeverity02]==2 still returns TRUE instead of FALSE. It works as expected in version 6.4.0.

Hi,
since i installed Rfactor 2 on my computer, simhub stays on the Rfactor 2
this game need addttional install. i have copied the plugin but simhub don`t detect games anymore. if i start iracing it stays on rfactor 2 disconnected
kind regards
sag

Hi,
since i installed Rfactor 2 on my computer, simhub stays on the Rfactor 2
this game need addttional install. i have copied the plugin but simhub don`t detect games anymore. if i start iracing it stays on rfactor 2 disconnected
kind regards
sag
Hi ! I've made a few tests Iracing got selected correctly when it's detected. Does the option is still enabled in simhub settings, also make sure to run simhub as administrator.
upload_2018-7-3_18-52-40.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%