Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! Most of the low cost tach are slow, if you have a shift light you will see it triggering with no delay, meaning that the signal is correct , while the needle is a bit slow. I'm affraid there is no solution since it's due to the the tachometer itself. I think they are not really made for race cars :D
Thanks mate! Still a good addition anyway

Wotever I have a strange error with last two release..
when launch tha game from simhub the fist one go, if exit the game and relauch from simhub start directly in race...

Wotever I have a strange error with last two release..
when launch tha game from simhub the fist one go, if exit the game and relauch from simhub start directly in race...
Hi ! Could you give me some additional details ? Is it a particular game, or a particular device (Arduino /nextion / dashstudio ...) ? I don't understand exactly "it starts directly in race"

He guys, i need your help.

I use a arduino with 20x4LCD to display race info. I want to get DRS info on the LCD. Now i have text DRS Avalable 0 or 1 and DRS in use 0 or 1.
In stead of the 0 or 1 i want to toggle text on the screen like OFF and ON.
How can i trigger text as a result of a event? I want to do the same with ABS and TC.

Hope you guys can get me on the right track.

He guys, i need your help.

I use a arduino with 20x4LCD to display race info. I want to get DRS info on the LCD. Now i have text DRS Avalable 0 or 1 and DRS in use 0 or 1.
In stead of the 0 or 1 i want to toggle text on the screen like OFF and ON.
How can i trigger text as a result of a event? I want to do the same with ABS and TC.

Hope you guys can get me on the right track.
Hi !
If you use the formula mode you can quite easily transform your value :
upload_2018-7-8_18-5-57.png

I used : if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.DRSEnabled]>0,'ON','OFF') with a display length of '3' to avoid any alignment changes when toggling from 'ON' to 'OFF'

I have strange problem. I have been using simhub for a while on an android tablet typing the address into web browser and also on a Windows 10 laptop screen again typing address into web browser. No problems. I recently got a small windows 10 tablet (Pendo) given to me so I tried same on this but just won't open the address. I can't see any differences in settings and I have tried turning the firewall off. Any suggestions please anyone

I have strange problem. I have been using simhub for a while on an android tablet typing the address into web browser and also on a Windows 10 laptop screen again typing address into web browser. No problems. I recently got a small windows 10 tablet (Pendo) given to me so I tried same on this but just won't open the address. I can't see any differences in settings and I have tried turning the firewall off. Any suggestions please anyone
Hi ! First I would do a few sanity checks, try to ping your computer from the tablet, also a telnet on the 8888 port to see if the port is reachable. Since you have no problems with other devices I would think that everything is fine on the main computer and solution would be more on the tablet. I get regular issues with W10 (not specifically with simhub, but computers invisible on network, shares unreachable and lot of weird and random behaviours). Last time I had such a thing I simply made a connection reset (troubleshooting assistant in W10) and everything got working). Simhub now uses the most standard web server you can find in the .net development world. And I don't think it could cause troubles depending of the device.

Thanks for your response. Your support for simhub is great. I agree with your comments about windows 10 networking. I have same weird problems one of which I solved recently by turning off Quick Startup. Anyway my tablet is working now. I think it was my fault but maybe worth reporting in case it helps someone else. I am in habit of typing a web address then pressing enter in Edge and other browsers but I rarely have occasion to type an http address. I hadn't noticed that in the list that comes up as you type it says in the first item 'web site http..'. All I had to do was select that one from the top of the list and it worked. After one correct entry it now says Simhub at the top of the list.

Hi all.
I'm going to try to explain my situation. A month ago I asked Wotever about arduino nano for my leds to work. He helped me with a simple answer.
Now my project is almost finished. It is a wooden made Mercedes F1 "wannabe" steering wheel.
I put a chinesse Nextion 3.5" lcd on it and I am trying to make my own dash from the MP4 template included in SimHub.
The problem is that when I try to copy/paste some elements from a page to another they don't work.
What I need is a quite basic template with 2 or maybe 3 pages with some common info that I need fo racing.
I play rFactor2 mainly so In going to explain my needs if someone can help me with that.
I want to see Gear, Speed, Drs, rpm (number) Position and Lap in all pages. Also very important a PitLimiter signal as in simhub dashboard.

In the main one I want all the timing info . Lap, Last Lap, Fastest Lap and delta. Also the Gap with driver before and after me.
In the second one I want to see Car info. Tyre temp and usage, brake temps, water temp and oil temp, Fuel, Avg fuel and If possible Brake bias.
In the third one (as optional) 10 first drivers position.
I want to use a very simple and plain screen setup. All in white and very big gear letter.
I hope someone can help me.
I will upload some pics for you.
Thx.
IMG-20180427-WA0003.jpg IMG-20180430-WA0002.jpg IMG-20180502-WA0029.jpg IMG-20180502-WA0041.jpg IMG-20180504-WA0009.jpg IMG-20180504-WA0010.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20180518-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20180518-WA0010.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG-20180518-WA0035.jpg
    IMG-20180518-WA0035.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG-20180519-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20180519-WA0022.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG-20180526-WA0040.jpg
    IMG-20180526-WA0040.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 218
Hi ! Could you give me some additional details ? Is it a particular game, or a particular device (Arduino /nextion / dashstudio ...) ? I don't understand exactly "it starts directly in race"

On assetto corsa..
start game from simhub and game start fine, if exit the game and relaunch from simhub start directly in pratice....

On assetto corsa..
start game from simhub and game start fine, if exit the game and relaunch from simhub start directly in pratice....
Hi ! It looks like you've been playing with Content manager or similar tools ? SimHub simply ask to steam to start the game (except if you have specified a path in the settings), So it can't choose in any way how the game will start. I would try a make a repair in steam to get everything in order. I recently played a little with content manager and it made a beautiful mess on my own AC install, make sure to use the official launch mode in content manager and avoid all the bells and whistles of any other launch mode.

Hi all.
I'm going to try to explain my situation. A month ago I asked Wotever about arduino nano for my leds to work. He helped me with a simple answer.
Now my project is almost finished. It is a wooden made Mercedes F1 "wannabe" steering wheel.
I put a chinesse Nextion 3.5" lcd on it and I am trying to make my own dash from the MP4 template included in SimHub.
The problem is that when I try to copy/paste some elements from a page to another they don't work.
What I need is a quite basic template with 2 or maybe 3 pages with some common info that I need fo racing.
I play rFactor2 mainly so In going to explain my needs if someone can help me with that.
I want to see Gear, Speed, Drs, rpm (number) Position and Lap in all pages. Also very important a PitLimiter signal as in simhub dashboard.

In the main one I want all the timing info . Lap, Last Lap, Fastest Lap and delta. Also the Gap with driver before and after me.
In the second one I want to see Car info. Tyre temp and usage, brake temps, water temp and oil temp, Fuel, Avg fuel and If possible Brake bias.
In the third one (as optional) 10 first drivers position.
I want to use a very simple and plain screen setup. All in white and very big gear letter.
I hope someone can help me.
I will upload some pics for you.
Thx.
View attachment 259389 View attachment 259390 View attachment 259391 View attachment 259392 View attachment 259393 View attachment 259394
Hi ! I think you missed a few steps when copy pasting :
You can find a short totorial about the basics of nextion here : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGpxzBy8qCmy16a4o2rCzTUnUxoqRAOZE

There is just a change since i made these videos : in the nextion editor after each modifiction you have to press "Create Simhub Structure File" instead of "create mapping file" (the name was wrong previously)

So what I have to do is..copy one element, paste in other page and press "create simhub structure" and it should work.
And how do I include DRS and Pit limiter signals?

Hi ! I think you missed a few steps when copy pasting :
You can find a short totorial about the basics of nextion here : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGpxzBy8qCmy16a4o2rCzTUnUxoqRAOZE

There is just a change since i made these videos : in the nextion editor after each modifiction you have to press "Create Simhub Structure File" instead of "create mapping file" (the name was wrong previously)
So what I have to do is...copy an element, paste in other page and press "Create simhub structure". It will make it work???
And how do I insert DRS and Pit limiter signals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 433 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 270 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 289 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.1%
Back