Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerning the integrated audio yes for sure you can use it. For the amps i'm still evaluating cheap boards on amazon, but to give a good 4x50w for instance you need a big power supply.
This is the one I'm trying now, I chained two of them for getting 4 channels : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B0727WWX9S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, but I'm struggling with powersupply, it needs at least 2.21Gigowatts :D. I tried it with a 12v30amps power supply I use for my 3d printer, it can give some massive shakes with no troubles, I'm now searching for a more reasonable supply, and ideally compact, but it's a little hard to find.

Going to try this:
https://www.parts-express.com/sure-...ital-audio-amplifier-board-sta508-(t--320-335

with this PS:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KTJE3L4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bass Shakers:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002ZPTBI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hello Wotever
I have installed the new update 6.4.4
I have seen some changes in the shakeit motomonster board but without any result in the second exit.
I hope you can solve that little problem

a greeting

Last edited:
Hello Wotever
I have installed the new update 6.4.4
I have seen some changes in the shakeit motomonster board but without any result in the second exit.
I hope you can solve that little problem

a greeting
Are you sure something is not wrong with hardware ? This is how it goes for me with my two monster motors, like you can see it drives with no troubles both motors in any power combination :

Edit : Could you test the sample code provided on the official website ? https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10182 (documents/example code) I used this code to implement it in simhub. it will rotate motors in both directions every 500ms so you can check if the board + motors are working using original sparkfun code.

Last edited:
Hello Wotever
thanks for your video and response
the engines with the gearbox are more revolutionized so you do not notice differences in the motor drive also I have a couple of them I will try with them to see results
but the engines must work without reducers to see differences
the two outputs also work for me but the second engine output 1º in your program costs more to get around 25% but it works always is the 1º engine seems to be braking this output
I have changed the board and arduino with the same result
even changing the output position motors, the 1º motor always fails

a greeting

Hello Wotever
thanks for your video and response
the engines with the gearbox are more revolutionized so you do not notice differences in the motor drive also I have a couple of them I will try with them to see results
but the engines must work without reducers to see differences
the two outputs also work for me but the second engine output 1º in your program costs more to get around 25% but it works always is the 1º engine seems to be braking this output
I have changed the board and arduino with the same result
even changing the output position motors, the 1º motor always fails

a greeting
Have you tried the code given by sparkfun ? It would be interresting to see if it fails too. I've build simhub support over this code given by the manufacturer, it would be interresting to see if it's wrong too or if I made a mistake when using it in Simhub.

During my tests (not on video) I had plenty of torque, both motors where jumping on the table when suddently changing speed from 0 to 100.

Have you tried the code given by sparkfun ? It would be interresting to see if it fails too. I've build simhub support over this code given by the manufacturer, it would be interresting to see if it's wrong too or if I made a mistake when using it in Simhub.

During my tests (not on video) I had plenty of torque, both motors where jumping on the table when suddently changing speed from 0 to 100.

Wotever
where I copy the code in SimHub
I will comment the results
I will also try to make a video
about what% your engines start

Thank you

Wotever
where I copy the code in SimHub
I will comment the results
I will also try to make a video
about what% your engines start

Thank you
You need to upload it using arduino ide, it's the sample given by the manufacturer, it's not related to simhub, However you can use the arduino ide embedded in Simhub (located in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\ArduinoIDE\arduino-1.6.13)

I admit this problem really confuses me, I checked multiple times the code, tested it with both motors plugged (even if they are worm geared it's some really big motors rated for 10amps at 24v)
Could you measure the output voltage too ? I think it's really the indicator to see what's going on.

You need to upload it using arduino ide, it's the sample given by the manufacturer, it's not related to simhub, However you can use the arduino ide embedded in Simhub (located in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\ArduinoIDE\arduino-1.6.13)

I admit this problem really confuses me, I checked multiple times the code, tested it with both motors plugged (even if they are worm geared it's some really big motors rated for 10amps at 24v)
Could you measure the output voltage too ? I think it's really the indicator to see what's going on.

OK thanks
with a little free time I will try all the tests

hello from germany, i have set up things on pc and startet the game and simhub. then i copied the http://192.168.2.101:8888/ ino the browser of the adding notebook, but it does not run. the firewall is off. is there anybody, who knows hor to run the dashes on notebook while playing it on pc?

hello from germany, i have set up things on pc and startet the game and simhub. then i copied the http://192.168.2.101:8888/ ino the browser of the adding notebook, but it does not run. the firewall is off. is there anybody, who knows hor to run the dashes on notebook while playing it on pc?
Hi ! I do that all the time,on phone/tablet or laptop it will work, make sure you don't have any antivirus coming with an integrated firewall, another issue could be that your laptop is not the same network than your main computer (it could happen if you use a "guest" wifi for instance)
You can also test the dash on your local computer using the browser, if it opens it means that simhub is running correctly and that it's something related to your computer/laptop network configuration.

To test if the port is open you can use telnet from your notebook : https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-install-use-telnet-client-windows-7-windows-81

When telnet is installed you can execute from command prompt (with simhub running on the main computer)
telnet 192.168.2.101 8888

If the port is not open you will get an error like that :
upload_2018-6-26_15-28-36.png

If it's open, the screen will just turn black waiting for a command, it means port is open and that the problem would be in simhub.

Is there any way to test the RGB LED's without having to drop into a Sim to check them?
If it's a matter of testing hardware only, you can start the arduino ide (simhub embeds one in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\ArduinoIDE\arduino-1.6.13) and pick a led sample :
upload_2018-6-26_20-6-58.png

Default pin is 6 like simhub, you just need to change how many leds are plugged :
upload_2018-6-26_20-8-1.png

I've been making my own dashboards, I've seen a car proximity radar in someone else's dashboard before so it seems to be possible, I want to make arrows on sides of my dash telling me when there is a car to my left or right but I don't know what the code is to make them work. Does anyone know what the strings are for that?

I've been making my own dashboards, I've seen a car proximity radar in someone else's dashboard before so it seems to be possible, I want to make arrows on sides of my dash telling me when there is a car to my left or right but I don't know what the code is to make them work. Does anyone know what the strings are for that?
Hi !
The radar is an embedded component, simhub has these data internally, but it's not accessible from formulas, it would require some advanced processing to exploit it, which is not the purpose of the formula engine (it would cost you too much CPU)

Hi bud i have a few questions if you don't mind?

I am currently doing a lot of hot lapping and am trying to make i dash just for that. Everything's going great so far and i have most of the stuff i want apart from the all time best Lap and the all time best lap delta.

I have Multilaps running atm and that shows both in game but in the DataCorePlugins the AllTimeBest is showing as 00.00.00 and DeltaToAllTimeBest is Null in Dashstudio .

The PersistantTrackerPlugins do show times though but they are of laps i have done testing so they are not that correct times as its only just started tracking the data.

It has me a bit confused now, my best lap times are coming up in content manager but i don't know if its multilap's that's controlling it all so that's why Simhub isn't picking it up.

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thanks

Hi bud i have a few questions if you don't mind?

I am currently doing a lot of hot lapping and am trying to make i dash just for that. Everything's going great so far and i have most of the stuff i want apart from the all time best Lap and the all time best lap delta.

I have Multilaps running atm and that shows both in game but in the DataCorePlugins the AllTimeBest is showing as 00.00.00 and DeltaToAllTimeBest is Null in Dashstudio .

The PersistantTrackerPlugins do show times though but they are of laps i have done testing so they are not that correct times as its only just started tracking the data.

It has me a bit confused now, my best lap times are coming up in content manager but i don't know if its multilap's that's controlling it all so that's why Simhub isn't picking it up.

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thanks

Hi ! Indeed, the AT best lap is not given in the game telemetry, SimHub tracks it by itself, it also associates the a lap telemetry record which will allow me to compute the gap, content manager probably reads into the AC profile files in order to get your lap history that's why it matches multilap data. but,the main purpose of the AT best lap tracking in SimHub was to provide this delta, so it's useless without the related telemetry record in my case. The advantage of tracking it instead of cracking up the AC profile files, is that it provides something working for all the games. It would be impossible to reverse engineer all the games profiles files to extract this data (except a very few games this data is almost never available in telemetry).

"A long time ago" I started to play with ac telemetry only because I wanted to be able to get my delta to AT best every time and in any conditions, which became a little arduino dash software, which became later SimHub :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes