Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! Indeed, the AT best lap is not given in the game telemetry, SimHub tracks it by itself, it also associates the a lap telemetry record which will allow me to compute the gap, content manager probably reads into the AC profile files in order to get your lap history that's why it matches multilap data. but,the main purpose of the AT best lap tracking in SimHub was to provide this delta, so it's useless without the related telemetry record in my case. The advantage of tracking it instead of cracking up the AC profile files, is that it provides something working for all the games. It would be impossible to reverse engineer all the games profiles files to extract this data (except a very few games this data is almost never available in telemetry).

"A long time ago" I started to play with ac telemetry only because I wanted to be able to get my delta to AT best every time and in any conditions, which became a little arduino dash software, which became later SimHub :D

Thanks for the reply it makes a lot of sense.

Just a quick question as I have to shoot off but I went in the folder that SimHub is storing the data and saw it was in a .bz file (or something similar, I'm not at the PC atm) would I be able to open that up and add my own All time fast laps and whatever else needed to it so I get the data I want without having to try and beat my fast laps again :)

Thanks for the reply it makes a lot of sense.

Just a quick question as I have to shoot off but I went in the folder that SimHub is storing the data and saw it was in a .bz file (or something similar, I'm not at the PC atm) would I be able to open that up and add my own All time fast laps and whatever else needed to it so I get the data I want without having to try and beat my fast laps again :)
Sadly these data can't be "injected" since it contains the telemetry in simhub format required for simhub delta computations, an empty file would just make it crazy.

Sadly these data can't be "injected" since it contains the telemetry in simhub format required for simhub delta computations, an empty file would just make it crazy.

Ah OK thanks, ill just get to hot-lapping again with SH active to get my new times.

Great work on this BTW i didn't have time to mention it earlier, its an absolutely brilliant app and so easy to use. Kudos to you my man :thumbsup:

Hi mate just another quick one, i have a TC and ABS on screen to show whether they are off or on but even though they are both on i have to switch them on and off in game before the icon changes and show's as on.

I download them from one of your previous posts. Any ideas how to sort it out?

Actually i have just thought of something else so not so quick post lol but can Simhub read the data from protyres (i posted here about it)? I want to match that data to show on my secondary screen so i can turn off all the in game overlays.

Hello Wotever
first I want to apologize for wasting your time
I am sorry
The problem of malfunction are the Monster Moto Shield plates
of my 6 Monster Moto Shield only 2 work well
the other 4 give voltage problems in one of the outputs or both
all the Monster Moto Shield plates are new so my doubts
but I think some Monster Moto Shield plates did not pass the quality control
your program works very well YOU CONGRATULATE
Now I will start my new copick to make it work with these powerful engines
It will take me time to finish everything but I will post pictures and some video when I finish it.
While I finish my project I would like you to add some more games if it can be

Elite Dangerous
X-Plane 11 Flight Simulator
NoLimits 2 Roller Coaster

Another thing that I would like you to touch up of your program is the output of 5.1 or better 7.1 audio channels

Wotever do you plan to take telemetry for movement?

I think your program may be number one
every day I have more love for your program
Thanks for making my dream come true

Thanks Wotever

Hello Wotever.
Do I need anything to setup to make data from graphic card visible on status dashboard (hz, fps, etc...)
I've got afterburner running but this data don't appears in status dashboard. Show cpu frecuency, usage, ram usage, but nothing from graphics card.
Thank you much.

Hello Wotever
first I want to apologize for wasting your time
I am sorry
The problem of malfunction are the Monster Moto Shield plates
of my 6 Monster Moto Shield only 2 work well
the other 4 give voltage problems in one of the outputs or both
all the Monster Moto Shield plates are new so my doubts
but I think some Monster Moto Shield plates did not pass the quality control
your program works very well YOU CONGRATULATE
Now I will start my new copick to make it work with these powerful engines
It will take me time to finish everything but I will post pictures and some video when I finish it.
While I finish my project I would like you to add some more games if it can be

Elite Dangerous
X-Plane 11 Flight Simulator
NoLimits 2 Roller Coaster

Another thing that I would like you to touch up of your program is the output of 5.1 or better 7.1 audio channels

Wotever do you plan to take telemetry for movement?

I think your program may be number one
every day I have more love for your program
Thanks for making my dream come true

Thanks Wotever
No worry ! Really happy to hear that it was a hardware problem (but i'm sorry for your dead boards ;) )

Concerning these 3 games, i've already bought nolimits 2 a few days ago for evaluating possibilities to plug it to simhub, and i already started investigation into xplane 11 last year; However this summer will come F12018 and AC Competizione which will probably take most of my time for Simhub.

Concerning motion, like you probably guessed, i'm building a 2DOF for myself. However I don't know if I will support it publicly from SImhub, adding this is not just like putting some displays plugged to the arduino, there are security considerations (burning a 2 or 3 amps board is something, but motion will reach 30 or 40 amps, there are fire and injuries risks ...) I don't know if I could have the capacity to support such a thing, most of the existing softwares are built around developer teams (xsim, simtools ...), while on my end i'm alone. I admit it's tempting, but security is really something to take care about.

Hello Wotever.
Do I need anything to setup to make data from graphic card visible on status dashboard (hz, fps, etc...)
I've got afterburner running but this data don't appears in status dashboard. Show cpu frecuency, usage, ram usage, but nothing from graphics card.
Thank you much.
Hi ! Afterburner has a bug when there are too many telemetry channels activated and will stop emitting data,
Make sure to only peek the required data here in afterburner settings (sorry my snapshot is in french :D) :
upload_2018-6-29_7-31-18.png

Thanks Wotever
I already have four Monster Moto Shield on the way I hope to have better luck

F12018 and AC Competizione very good incorporation
The F1 2018 will not be VR I can no longer play without the VR

I will be aware of your progress

a greeting

Hi! I've been looking for a good dashboard to use across all my games and was so pleasantly surprised when I found SimHub. Thanks for the great work.
I've run into only one small issue so I'd like to clear up if I'm doing something wrong or something else is happening: I'd like to get the gaps and distances to the closest opponents to the player's car, but the persistent tracker plugin DriverAhead/DriverBehind properties all keep returning 0. I've tried this on AC (several times) and rFactor 2 (just once, so I may have screwed something up there). I have both the crew chief ex app for AC (enabled, too) and the shared memory plugin for rf2. This happens only if I want to use the property in a custom function field, if I use the preset leaderboard/relative timing widgets, they work with no problems and tell the gaps normally. I've tried searching the support thread already but found no hits relevant to my problem.
Do you hopefully have any ideas?

Hi! I've been looking for a good dashboard to use across all my games and was so pleasantly surprised when I found SimHub. Thanks for the great work.
I've run into only one small issue so I'd like to clear up if I'm doing something wrong or something else is happening: I'd like to get the gaps and distances to the closest opponents to the player's car, but the persistent tracker plugin DriverAhead/DriverBehind properties all keep returning 0. I've tried this on AC (several times) and rFactor 2 (just once, so I may have screwed something up there). I have both the crew chief ex app for AC (enabled, too) and the shared memory plugin for rf2. This happens only if I want to use the property in a custom function field, if I use the preset leaderboard/relative timing widgets, they work with no problems and tell the gaps normally. I've tried searching the support thread already but found no hits relevant to my problem.
Do you hopefully have any ideas?

Hi ! DriverAhead/DriverBehind properties are a little different from the leaderboard, they use a "on track" relative positioning (a bit like IRacing relative box). Since these datas are not given by the game explicitly, Simhub "learns" the track to allow computations of these data. So it needs at least one valid lap to allow these computations, simhub will record it to map player to their position on track and to the recorded "path".

So, I should just leave it as is and give it a few laps. Thanks very much for the quick response.
A follow-up, although I expect it's not possible it can't hurt to ask:
Is there any way other than that to access these properties? I have programming experience and I've done AC apps using the Python API for managing track positions, gaps, etc, before, so if there is a more advanced way to access this stuff such as using SimHub's JS engine or something, I'm interested.

Oh, and yes; does anybody know off the top of their head if there's a way to detect if the player is off-track in rFactor 2, like Asseto's NumberOfTyresOut? I like to have a track map which pops up only when I'm off-track so I can have extra awareness to more safely rejoin, but right now it just works in AC.

I can't express how grateful I am to have found your app, you have a donator. It's extremely useful. I hope Kunos makes it so that you can support AC Competizione when it releases!

Last edited:
So, I should just leave it as is and give it a few laps. Thanks very much for the quick response.
A follow-up, although I expect it's not possible it can't hurt to ask:
Is there any way other than that to access these properties? I have programming experience and I've done AC apps using the Python API for managing track positions, gaps, etc, before, so if there is a more advanced way to access this stuff such as using SimHub's JS engine or something, I'm interested.

Oh, and yes; does anybody know off the top of their head if there's a way to detect if the player is off-track in rFactor 2, like Asseto's NumberOfTyresOut? I like to have a track map which pops up only when I'm off-track so I can have extra awareness to more safely rejoin, but right now it just works in AC.

I can't express how grateful I am to have found your app, you have a donator. It's extremely useful. I hope Kunos makes it so that you can support AC Competizione when it releases!

SimHub offers a plugin SDK, you will find it in the plugins tab, it will give you the data processed by simhub and using it, you can create new properties, or handle any behavior you may want. Its a c# SDK, the methods are really simple init/end/dataupdate but all simhub is built on top of it so it gives a good freedom ;) "Raw" game data are hidden but can be accessed by using some casts and referencing the game specific dlls (however it's bit risky to start to tickle game raw data directly from plugins)

Concerning NumberOfTyresOut there is no RF2 equivalent at my knowledge.

Wotever tried to play RaceRoom to see the effects with the engines but they had no answer
With Assetto Corsa work well
What can happen ?
I also connect the bodyshakers with RaceRoom and it worked fine but with the motors no vibration comes out

a greeting

Wotever tried to play RaceRoom to see the effects with the engines but they had no answer
With Assetto Corsa work well
What can happen ?
I also connect the bodyshakers with RaceRoom and it worked fine but with the motors no vibration comes out

a greeting
Have you reviewed the effect settings for RRRe ? I've bundled a default profile for bassshakers for RRRE but not for motors, So default for any games will be all effects disabled.

Have you reviewed the effect settings for RRRe ? I've bundled a default profile for bassshakers for RRRE but not for motors, So default for any games will be all effects disabled.
I did not check
The best thing would be to create a profile for each game and activate everything again

a greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play