Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replay won't make a difference, yes that's what I mean try to disable multi usb and unplug other arduinos to see if the arduino works, at some point I could see two arduinos connected, so I don't really know if it's a software or hardware problem
Hmm strange. Disabled multiple usb and tested it and it started working. Still getting that file error though. I'll try again tomorrow putting back to multiple and see what happens. I only ever use 1 or the other but nice to have the option for both :)

Hmm strange. Disabled multiple usb and tested it and it started working. Still getting that file error though. I'll try again tomorrow putting back to multiple and see what happens. I only ever use 1 or the other but nice to have the option for both :)
The file error is coming from the game reader it's a caught error due to the fact that mmf (memory mapped file) is not yet created by the game, nothing to worry about. The debug mode logs everything even those "normal" errors

Is there any limit how many arduinos can be connected at the same time? Actually i am running 4 nanos and i am planning to add 2 pro micro. This should not be a Problem, but now i wonder if there are any limits .. 10, 20, 30? :whistling:

Hi ! Make sure to use a up to date browser. Try to use chrome since it's by far the best browser for simhub. I use a 4.4 tablet (2012 Nexus) with no troubles and the mytec is just running fine. Even if it's tickling the limits of that old hardware (mostly on the map).

Found the response in the meantime, effectively the browser installed on my tablet was a ****.
With Chrome or Firefox it works very nice.

Thank you and keep up your excellent work dude :thumbsup:

Offtopic but I was wondering if anyone here could help me out with a 3D design file. I was looking for something like this: But only the top part which is a cover for an Sli-Pro.

SLI-M-WheelMount-Rear_537a9278-571a-423d-8718-c5812da209d3_large.JPG

I have a wheel plate but now I just need a back cover to protect the Sli-Pro I just have no design knowledge so I was just looking for the STL file to upload to 3DHubs to get it printed.

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Is there any limit how many arduinos can be connected at the same time? Actually i am running 4 nanos and i am planning to add 2 pro micro. This should not be a Problem, but now i wonder if there are any limits .. 10, 20, 30? :whistling:
Officially there is no limit, They will run in parallel so having lot of devices will not impact the refresh speed (if somehow one is slower for instance with a I2C LCD hardly reaching 7fps) However .net implementation of serial port is a little CPU consuming and having lot of devices will probably impact Simhub CPU usage. However there are some little limits inside simhub (20 x 7segments; 999 leds if i'm not wrong)

Hello wotever,
Raceroom is not working in shakeit and the vibrations of RPM pulsate in Assetto Corsa. It's displayed correctly in Liveview, but it's still pulsating.

Would you please look once.

Hello wotever,
Raceroom is not working in shakeit and the vibrations of RPM pulsate in Assetto Corsa. It's displayed correctly in Liveview, but it's still pulsating.

Would you please look once.
could you send me your Shakeit settings ? The setting file is available in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData, it's the ShakeItSettings.json file.

Also make sure to update to the latest version of simhub the pulsate bahaviour have been fixed with 6.3

Hi. I've updated to the latest version and I keep on having the same issue: to be able to display my dashboard on my secondary monitor I need to launch SimHub, close it and launch it again. The first time I launch it, I select my dashboard (or any dashboard made with DashStudio), select to display it on my secondary monitor (a 5" HDMI screen with USB power) and all I can see is that the screen turns from my desktop image to full black. Then I close the dashboard, close Simhub, run it again and launch the dashboard and perfect. Any idea? The logs don't show anything wrong:

[2018-02-04 10:39:37,290] INFO - Starting SimHub v6.3.1 (build time : 01/28/2018 00:23:05)
[2018-02-04 10:39:37,297] INFO - Administrator privileges : True
[2018-02-04 10:39:37,297] INFO - OS version : Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
[2018-02-04 10:39:37,297] INFO - Donator License status : Licensed
[2018-02-04 10:39:38,766] INFO - (Re)Starting AssettoCorsa Game Manager and plugin manager
[2018-02-04 10:39:38,804] INFO - AC Manager started
[2018-02-04 10:39:39,155] INFO - Matrix custom font custommatrixfont8x8 loaded
[2018-02-04 10:39:39,296] INFO - Web font-faces up to date

Hi. I've updated to the latest version and I keep on having the same issue: to be able to display my dashboard on my secondary monitor I need to launch SimHub, close it and launch it again. The first time I launch it, I select my dashboard (or any dashboard made with DashStudio), select to display it on my secondary monitor (a 5" HDMI screen with USB power) and all I can see is that the screen turns from my desktop image to full black. Then I close the dashboard, close Simhub, run it again and launch the dashboard and perfect. Any idea? The logs don't show anything wrong:

[2018-02-04 10:39:37,290] INFO - Starting SimHub v6.3.1 (build time : 01/28/2018 00:23:05)
[2018-02-04 10:39:37,297] INFO - Administrator privileges : True
[2018-02-04 10:39:37,297] INFO - OS version : Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
[2018-02-04 10:39:37,297] INFO - Donator License status : Licensed
[2018-02-04 10:39:38,766] INFO - (Re)Starting AssettoCorsa Game Manager and plugin manager
[2018-02-04 10:39:38,804] INFO - AC Manager started
[2018-02-04 10:39:39,155] INFO - Matrix custom font custommatrixfont8x8 loaded
[2018-02-04 10:39:39,296] INFO - Web font-faces up to date

Does any of the other modes works (windowed for instance ? Indeed the log does not tell anything. Having to run simhub twice is really strange, SimHub behavior should not change from an execution to another.

Bonjour,

Est il possible d'avoir, avec le RGB RV light, le pit limiter. Les leds qui clignote lorsqu'on l'active au volant.
Il y a les leds qui s'allument quant on est dans les stands, mais aucune réaction lorsqu'on appui sur le pit limiter.

Merci
(et super programme au passage, vraiment bien... et surtout stable !)

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.3.2 Weekly update

What's new ?

- Some fine tuning on the web dash engine to reduce packet size at the strict minimum required (only the page shown instead of all the pages)
- IOS : it's now possible to add the dash list to the home screen, the dash won't open anymore in a new window (preventing to get fullscreen)
- Added an how-to in the dash list when IOS is detected but not started from the home screen (preventing to get fullscreen)
- F12017 grid was incorrect when a player/opponent was disqualified
- The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bonjour,

Est il possible d'avoir, avec le RGB RV light, le pit limiter. Les leds qui clignote lorsqu'on l'active au volant.
Il y a les leds qui s'allument quant on est dans les stands, mais aucune réaction lorsqu'on appui sur le pit limiter.

Merci
(et super programme au passage, vraiment bien... et surtout stable !)

J'ai trouvé !!!!!!! Class

Does any of the other modes works (windowed for instance ? Indeed the log does not tell anything. Having to run simhub twice is really strange, SimHub behavior should not change from an execution to another.

Yeah, the other modes work the first time. It's only with getting the dashboard displayed on my monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes