Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are close ;)
Try this if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms]=0,'stall',DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms])

You need the simple quotes to mark "strings"
I knew it would be something simple, thats what happens when a mechanical engineer messes around with electronics!! I was using double instead of simple quotes ***facepalm*** keep up the good work :)

Hi, I wanted to make a query, I did the DIY SIM RACING DASH DISPLAY and the DIY ARDUINO RPM TACHO SIM HUB DASH. using 2 separate arduinos. there is some possibility of using 1 single arduino for both the DISPLAY and the TACHOMETER

Hi, I wanted to make a query, I did the DIY SIM RACING DASH DISPLAY and the DIY ARDUINO RPM TACHO SIM HUB DASH. using 2 separate arduinos. there is some possibility of using 1 single arduino for both the DISPLAY and the TACHOMETER

Hi ! Yes of course, in the setup assistant you can configure everything, all the combinations may not work, but in your case tach and tm1638 at the same time won't be a problem.

Hi !
Could you tell me which game and which template ? Could you send me the log files too ? (they are available in c:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs)
Hi again and thank you for the quick reply;

The game is Automobilista, and I have the same problem with all templates. I send you a log. Sorry if is not correct, but I haven´t experience. Thanks again for your help

Attachments

• SimHub.txt
    396.7 KB · Views: 384
Hi again and thank you for the quick reply;

The game is Automobilista, and I have the same problem with all templates. I send you a log. Sorry if is not correct, but I haven´t experience. Thanks again for your help
Hi ! Indeed I see something really really strange in the log; like if the game was swithching really fast from connected to disconnected.

In sim-hub settings you have an option to enable the debug mode (with much more verbose log files) could you enable it, reproduce the problem and send me the log file ?
I see by the way that the problem is happening too on a web dash you probably opened too.

upload_2018-1-30_21-12-13.png

Hi ! Indeed I see something really really strange in the log; like if the game was swithching really fast from connected to disconnected.

In sim-hub settings you have an option to enable the debug mode (with much more verbose log files) could you enable it, reproduce the problem and send me the log file ?
I see by the way that the problem is happening too on a web dash you probably opened too.

View attachment 233277

Thanks Wotever,

I selected that option and the problem is the same. I attached you a log file and aI have a small video if you want to see. Remember that the problem is only in multiplayer mode, and i have conected nextion display with usb a ttl.

I hop you understand me, because my english is very poor. Sorry for that...

Attachments

• SimHub.txt
    241.5 KB · Views: 623
Thanks Wotever,

I selected that option and the problem is the same. I attached you a log file and aI have a small video if you want to see. Remember that the problem is only in multiplayer mode, and i have conected nextion display with usb a ttl.

I hop you understand me, because my english is very poor. Sorry for that...
No problems I understand you perfectly ;) I confirm my primary diagnostic, the game is fastly switching from connected to disconnected, the log shows it probably making the nextion crazy by the way, I don't have access to my Dev computer right now but I will look at this ASAP, I keep you in touch ;)

No problems I understand you perfectly ;) I confirm my primary diagnostic, the game is fastly switching from connected to disconnected, the log shows it probably making the nextion crazy by the way, I don't have access to my Dev computer right now but I will look at this ASAP, I keep you in touch ;)

Thank you very much Wotever,

I wait your recomendations.

Thanks again

Hi Wotever, I seem to be having an issue with one of my arduinos (16 LEDs) - the one on my static display, today after upgrading from 6.1.something to the latest 6.3.1

One of them not working at all even though it is detected - errors in the log say unable to access the com port and there are other file related errors as well. Log file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TIe8dTMq5Lcb0BdZmxPaylLB1yorGTok

I have tried the following:
  • Change to a different usb port on the hub
  • Tried a different usb port on the PC itself.
  • Go back to an older version 6.2
  • Re-upload the sketch to the arduino
  • Uninstall completely and re-install simhub, although all my templates were still there so not sure it fully un-installed.
I've tried my nextion in the F1 wheel and thats working along with the RGBs in the wheel work too.
Not sure what has happened as nothing has changed other than simhub version.

Hello

Nice Job, it works perfectly on my iPhone or PC screen but with my tablet Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2. I can't load the skin choice after accessing the different dashboard page.

Blocked on "loading MYTEC C127" (the one I choosed) when with my iPhone the dashboard appear immediatly.

Is my Android version to old?

Thanks for answer and sorry for my english...

Hi Wotever, I seem to be having an issue with one of my arduinos (16 LEDs) - the one on my static display, today after upgrading from 6.1.something to the latest 6.3.1

One of them not working at all even though it is detected - errors in the log say unable to access the com port and there are other file related errors as well. Log file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TIe8dTMq5Lcb0BdZmxPaylLB1yorGTok

I have tried the following:
  • Change to a different usb port on the hub
  • Tried a different usb port on the PC itself.
  • Go back to an older version 6.2
  • Re-upload the sketch to the arduino
  • Uninstall completely and re-install simhub, although all my templates were still there so not sure it fully un-installed.
I've tried my nextion in the F1 wheel and thats working along with the RGBs in the wheel work too.
Not sure what has happened as nothing has changed other than simhub version.

could you try the "faulty" arduino in standalone mode ? There is something weird in the logs but I can't really figure what's going on as is, getting the log with only the guilty arduino may help.

Hello

Nice Job, it works perfectly on my iPhone or PC screen but with my tablet Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2. I can't load the skin choice after accessing the different dashboard page.

Blocked on "loading MYTEC C127" (the one I choosed) when with my iPhone the dashboard appear immediatly.

Is my Android version to old?

Thanks for answer and sorry for my english...
Hi ! Make sure to use a up to date browser. Try to use chrome since it's by far the best browser for simhub. I use a 4.4 tablet (2012 Nexus) with no troubles and the mytec is just running fine. Even if it's tickling the limits of that old hardware (mostly on the map).

could you try the "faulty" arduino in standalone mode ? There is something weird in the logs but I can't really figure what's going on as is, getting the log with only the guilty arduino may help.
Ok. Presumably you mean disable 'multiple usb' checkbox and try again? I only had that one plugged in at some points. P.s. that log was it replaying recorded telemetry but shouldn't make a difference?

Ok. Presumably you mean disable 'multiple usb' checkbox and try again? I only had that one plugged in at some points. P.s. that log was it replaying recorded telemetry but shouldn't make a difference?
Replay won't make a difference, yes that's what I mean try to disable multi usb and unplug other arduinos to see if the arduino works, at some point I could see two arduinos connected, so I don't really know if it's a software or hardware problem

Replay won't make a difference, yes that's what I mean try to disable multi usb and unplug other arduinos to see if the arduino works, at some point I could see two arduinos connected, so I don't really know if it's a software or hardware problem
Ok thanks will give it a try later and put the logs up again. Anyway to force a new log file (once multiple disabled) to make it clearer? Does the clear logs button help with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes