Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

after the dx9 to dx11 change (rf2) i had to search for a new Hud. Now im using SimHub...stunning work you did there !!! No fps issues, everything works fine...but i have one question...

Is there any way to get delta/gap to opponents every split/sector, not every "xx" ms? I know i can change the ms with "RenderingSkip" but i would like to have it updated every split/sector.

Hi. I have a problem with a secondary monitor (probably configuration).
I have primary monitor (''27) and secondary monitor (''10) connected to GTX 1070ti. Primary HDMI-HDMI, secondary DVI-HDMI. I set on windows display monitor configuration "extended monitor".
When I start Assetto Corsa all is ok, SimHub is shown corretly on secondary monitor. I start a session (race, practice,etc...) and all is ok, all works good. When I leave the game session the main menu of Assetto Corsa is frozen and I can not click on any icon. I have to disconnect the second monitor and then I can "navigate" in the Assetto Corsa menus.
I do not understand how to configure.
THANKS
Hi. No solution for this old problem with Assetto Corsa? I'm sorry.

Hi. No solution for this old problem with Assetto Corsa? I'm sorry.

Hi, I made some tests but i've not been able to reproduce such behaviours, does your in game resolution match the desktop resolution ? (I mean that the resolution does not changes when you enter in game ?)

Maybe reorganizing your screen layout could help. Most of the time when the resolution changes windows mess up with windows, try to put the secondary monitor on the top left corner if it's not done yet:
upload_2018-2-5_8-36-55.png

Hi, I made some tests but i've not been able to reproduce such behaviours, does your in game resolution match the desktop resolution ? (I mean that the resolution does not changes when you enter in game ?)

Maybe reorganizing your screen layout could help. Most of the time when the resolution changes windows mess up with windows, try to put the secondary monitor on the top left corner if it's not done yet:
View attachment 234263
On windows 7 no problems. With win10 I've had the problem for the first time.
Resolution is the same for game, primary monitor and secondary monitor: 1920x1080.
If I duplicate the monitor obviously I can see the same thing on the secondary and this is not the right choice. Extended the monitor I have the problem and I must to turn off SimHub or disconnect the secondary monitor to "unfreeze" and navigate into the AC menus.

I don't know. Only with Assetto Corsa.

EDIT: when AC is "freeze" when I click on it is like you're on the windows desktop I'm shown SimHub and any open windows folders. AC menus is as if it did not exist.
Turn off SimHub, turn of also AC.

EDIT2: ok not depends by SimHub. Also with only AC and secondary monitor, menu freeze. Some display setting. But I don't know which!

EDIT3: nothing to do with AC. I don't know. I try every (maybe) Win10 settings but nothing of nothing. Sorry not to solve the problem with Assetto Corsa more than anything else.

Last edited:
Hey!
Is possibility to enable/control MCP2515 SPI CAN controller in future?
I mean, is possibility to add this IC to arduino sketch (not in my own code)?

I have problem with reading data on Arduino. I'm so dumb for this :D
I'm trying to write code as in tutorial ,but it not works.
When I'm reading one function, it works, but if I want more than one data(for example some lights booleans from ETS2), it doesn't work :/
Maybe I'm making mistakes, I don't know :/

Other functions work as I 'm expecting.

So I ordered a MAX7219 8x8 LED matrix to use as a gear indicator. So far I've managed it to light up some of the LEDs on individual columns when setting it up as module 3 under "Screens".

Is there a simple feature to use to make the LED matrix show characters like numbers? (or do I have to get creative and create logic to combine LED combos on individual columns in order to make the matrix show what I want ;))

So I ordered a MAX7219 8x8 LED matrix to use as a gear indicator. So far I've managed it to light up some of the LEDs on individual columns when setting it up as module 3 under "Screens".

Is there a simple feature to use to make the LED matrix show characters like numbers? (or do I have to get creative and create logic to combine LED combos on individual columns in order to make the matrix show what I want ;))
Simply configure it as a matrix :D
upload_2018-2-5_22-41-18.png

That's exactly what it does ;) . The matrix can only be used as gear indicator, but it's hard to display anything else with so little space :D

Simply configure it as a matrix :D View attachment 234354

That's exactly what it does ;) . The matrix can only be used as gear indicator, but it's hard to display anything else with so little space :D

Oh, my bad. I had it setup as a "MAX7221", not a "MAX7221MATRIX". I didn't even notice the matrix was a separate device. I just found the device with "MAX7219" in it and used that one. Now I changed it to "MAX7221MATRIX".

I tried it with Assetto Corsa and it works. I thought we had to set up which data to show on it but that was not the case, it works automatically. I also found the option to change the font and get the animated rev counter on the matrix.

could you send me your Shakeit settings ? The setting file is available in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData, it's the ShakeItSettings.json file.

Also make sure to update to the latest version of simhub the pulsate bahaviour have been fixed with 6.3
Sorry, took an instant. Here is the ShakeIt Settings.json. I had alternately used shakit standalone and SimHub.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ornpt0dl6b3148s/ShakeItSettings.json?dl=0

Many thanks for the fix

Last edited:
I'm having an issue where my RPM on Shakeit is always 100%. This is with the most current Simhub version and present in multiple games. It shows full on the live feed within the Manage Effects dialog window. I have uninstalled/reinstalled Simhub and reflashed my arduino UNO through the newest Simhub as well. Everything worked before and the other vibs work properly. Any idea what I can do?

I'm having an issue where my RPM on Shakeit is always 100%. This is with the most current Simhub version and present in multiple games. It shows full on the live feed within the Manage Effects dialog window. I have uninstalled/reinstalled Simhub and reflashed my arduino UNO through the newest Simhub as well. Everything worked before and the other vibs work properly. Any idea what I can do?
Sorry, took an instant. Here is the ShakeIt Settings.json. I had alternately used shakit standalone and SimHub.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ornpt0dl6b3148s/ShakeItSettings.json?dl=0

Ouch indeed got it, I fix that right now ;)

Hey,

after the dx9 to dx11 change (rf2) i had to search for a new Hud. Now im using SimHub...stunning work you did there !!! No fps issues, everything works fine...but i have one question...

Is there any way to get the "gap" to opponents every split/sector, not every "xx" ms? I know i can change the ms with "RenderingSkip" but i would like to have it updated every split/sector.

I'm not able to get the gap updated every split/sector. The default info box (bottomright) has this implemented.Gaps every 16 ms or gaps to opponents every split/sector. So it should be possible from the engine side of rF2. I tryed to get the code from the Hud .mas file, but there was no way...

I'm not able to get the gap updated every split/sector. The default info box (bottomright) has this implemented.Gaps every 16 ms or gaps to opponents every split/sector. So it should be possible from the engine side of rF2. I tryed to get the code from the Hud .mas file, but there was no way...
I will look what it is possible to do ;) Currently it is not something available as is,but it's mainly some data processing (freezing the gap at sector change)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back