Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a step that im missing with my arduino motor shakeit. it works with stand alone shakeit pc app. But it will not work within simdash shakeit part, tried testing motors and they do not respond.

Thank you for quick replay. I knew i was missing a step. BTW amazing work, Thank you. Is there a tutorial for custom button assignment for simdash.
If you mean controls, they are all available here :
upload_2018-2-6_20-31-9.png

If you are talking about arduino, i've not yet migrated to the new control settings model, they are all available here, seartch for : serialdashplugin to get all the actions :
upload_2018-2-6_20-37-33.png

upload_2018-2-6_20-38-18.png

Yeah, the other modes work the first time. It's only with getting the dashboard displayed on my monitor.

I will try powering my monitor after I have launched the program, or any other invention I can figure out. If I cannot find any solution and this bug has no solution, I think I will make a script to run the program, close it and run it again.

By the way, why closing Simhub takes some seconds since you click the X icon? It's a strange behaviour.

And any way to start it directly in the dashboards section?

I will try powering my monitor after I have launched the program, or any other invention I can figure out. If I cannot find any solution and this bug has no solution, I think I will make a script to run the program, close it and run it again.

By the way, why closing Simhub takes some seconds since you click the X icon? It's a strange behaviour.

And any way to start it directly in the dashboards section?

Just read again your original problem, it really looks like a driver issue, I had such symptoms with multi-gpu in the past, drivers reinstall/update solved it on the end after a lot of headaches (way too much :( ). WPF (the simhub underlying technology) is relying on directX and accelerated graphics and in this way it is less tolerant than any other classic desktop apps.

Concerning closing, simhub closes properly all the plugins, one of the slower to close is Arduino plugin, if you don't use it you can go into the arduino settings and disable it, it should reduce the time to close :
upload_2018-2-6_22-46-43.png

Concerning starting on the dashboard page i already got such request :D, I had some additional ideas in mind, i will look what I can do :D

hello, is it possible to change the resolution of a dash, without having to resize everything?

Thanks ;-)
Simhub scales at best at display, but you can't change the "base resolution" without redesigning a bit, mostly due to fonts sizes, fonts can't be "scaled" on design

Hello! First of all, thank you for your amazing work, I'm in love with this app.
I'm trying to buy an TFT screen USB to use like a dashboard, instead of my mobile phone like I'm doing currently.
My problem is that I haven't the time to make a good arduino build, so I'm looking for a bundled USB screen like 4.5" or something else.
Any ideas?
Thank you in advance!

Hello! First of all, thank you for your amazing work, I'm in love with this app.
I'm trying to buy an TFT screen USB to use like a dashboard, instead of my mobile phone like I'm doing currently.
My problem is that I haven't the time to make a good arduino build, so I'm looking for a bundled USB screen like 4.5" or something else.
Any ideas?
Thank you in advance!
Hi ! I've never found much usb screens in this size, the USBD480 is the only one i know being pure usb and simhub supports it, it works pretty well with simhub :
In the cheaper alternatives, weveshare is a good deal : https://www.amazon.fr/résistif-tact...D=41ip7%2BKLwgL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
but it requires an hdmi cable

I don't mind about the size, xD
I was looking for this one, and found lcdinfo.com to buy it, but they don't have the price advertised so I don't know how to buy it.
You have to contact him, i gave all the infos here : http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.10252/update?update=33235

By the way the real criteria is "does it needs to be mounted on wheel" ? If not go for a waveshare or similar.

Edit two :
I have myself all the combinations possible, nextion, tablet, hdmi screen, usbd480 ... and believe it or not ... i use the web dash on my 7" tablet, some would throw me some tomatoes, but my point of view : it's light, it's clean (modern tablets have some really good screens), and it's fast and i only need a usb cable for permanent power.

Last edited:
You have to contact him, i gave all the infos here : http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.10252/update?update=33235

By the way the real criteria is "does it needs to be mounted on wheel" ? If not go for a waveshare or similar.

I wrote to him, and I'll wait for his answer.

No, I would like to mount it over the wheel base with some kind of holding, so if I can't have the USBD480 I'll try the waveshare or similar.

Thank you Wotever!

I tried to connect a TM1638 panel and a arduino micro but i get the message "Can't find arduino upload port". I only can choose COM 3 and COM 1.

I already connected an Arduino Nano with Shakeit on COM Port 3.

What did i do wrong?

You
I tried to connect a TM1638 panel and a arduino micro but i get the message "Can't find arduino upload port". I only can choose COM 3 and COM 1.

I already connected an Arduino Nano with Shakeit on COM Port 3.

What did i do wrong?
You probably miss some drivers try to go into C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\ArduinoIDE\arduino-1.6.13\drivers and execute "dpinst-amd64.exe"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back