DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Could we get a template for the hood so we can reskin it to match custom skins? I dug through the files but couldn't find a way to edit the texture. Edit: on another note I see the most power at 11.5-11.8AFR and 18AFR is that normal?
The AFR only affects the power the car itself makes, the mod does not calculates afr in yet.

I just tried extracting a template but don't know enouth about 3D models. I'll add the obj files for the hood later to this reply. If anyone knows how to extract the needed information and make it into a usable template he can send it to me and i can try and make it work.

Edit: Here are the hood obj files. If someone knows how to make a texture template.

Last edited:
DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger with a new update entry:

Had some time

I just had some time to work on some new parts/changed parts.

I'm unsure when i will release the update as I don't have alot of time right now but for now:
Ive made my own version of the headers which will be added to both GT Turbocharger and Racing Turbocharger so that the pipes won't just go into nothing and will be connected more realistic.

I will also try and make the parts boltable (atleast some of them for now, but I'll have to first find out how.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello! My mod console says that "Error: modapi_v0120-alpha.dll-doesn't look like a mod or missing Mod subclass"! what do i have to do ? and ingame when i load it and start my save it says that i am using v0130 blaablaa detected mod developer has updated this mod blaa blaa soo tell me if u can. thank u.

Hello! My mod console says that "Error: modapi_v0120-alpha.dll-doesn't look like a mod or missing Mod subclass"! what do i have to do ? and ingame when i load it and start my save it says that i am using v0130 blaablaa detected mod developer has updated this mod blaa blaa soo tell me if u can. thank u.
read what it says. Remove modapi_v0130 and only use v0120 !!!!!

The small turbo disappeared. I thought i left it at the Big F's shop, but when i got there it just wasn't there. i even retraced all my steps home and i cant find it. How would i reset it / where might it be.

p.s.
Yes i have, and am willing to use, cheat box.

Edit*

Ok so the turbine part of the gt turbo kit is just not spawning, unless it doesn't spawn at F's shop. Ive tried resetting it and everything.

Last edited:
The small turbo disappeared. I thought i left it at the Big F's shop, but when i got there it just wasn't there. i even retraced all my steps home and i cant find it. How would i reset it / where might it be.

p.s.
Yes i have, and am willing to use, cheat box.

Edit*

Ok so the turbine part of the gt turbo kit is just not spawning, unless it doesn't spawn at F's shop. Ive tried resetting it and everything.
There is a position reset button in Mod Settings.

The GT Turbo does not spawn at the shop directly. Read the where to find parts spoiler. There is a small story where to find it.
If you already did that, which is what im thinking as you wrote only the turbine is not spawning.

Go behind the shed where it should spawn and press the button, it should spawn in the air and fall to the floor.

If you can't see it falling. Check your Mods folder where you can find the parts save and delete the ones for the parts causing trouble

In response to yout update today with the new headers, which is going to be great. Have you thought about making a dump pipe/straight pipe style exhaust to bypass the part under the car?

In response to yout update today with the new headers, which is going to be great. Have you thought about making a dump pipe/straight pipe style exhaust to bypass the part under the car?
The problem is the smoke, which would still come out the back but I think i can change the position of the smoke, but i will have to check that.

Edit: Yes, i can change the position so I might add a straight pipe without exhaust

Last edited:
the boost meter is null, there is no wiring, and I have installed all GT turbo kit, anyone having an idea why ??!
edit:i realized that i forgot to install the intercooler

it only opens in Adobe Acrobat... other mods ive downloaded work normally

Attachments

• 8ec715d51301e8b1811e8f60292c08ac.png
    8ec715d51301e8b1811e8f60292c08ac.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 77

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%