DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
i can't upload my folder here this site just says that oops we ran into problems :(
you are supposed to copy the whole folders into your mods folder not just the single files!!!!
read the install instructions!!!
Screenshot_1.png

*EXCEPT: the README.txt is not needed to be coppied.

can we use two of the turbos at once? (i have not played the game yet since i got a new pc and my internet sucks so its not worth downloading)
Not, only one of them can be installed And atleast for now is not planned.

My main goal right now is getting the parts to be screwable with screws/nuts.

I actually have this finished for the most part already and I could just implement it completly.

But I'd like to make it into an api so everybody making part mods can get their parts to be screwable but this is causing some trouble with how easy i can make it to use which is the goal.

Adding to that I do not want 500 saveFiles to be generated for each mod, only one should be created no matter how many bolts a part has or how many parts there are.

Help! I have the mod loader installed and set up and the turbocharger mod installed and unzipped, then when I open the game it says SatsumaTurboCharger.dll - doesn't look like a mod, remove this file from your mods folder

Not, only one of them can be installed And atleast for now is not planned.

My main goal right now is getting the parts to be screwable with screws/nuts.

I actually have this finished for the most part already and I could just implement it completly.

But I'd like to make it into an api so everybody making part mods can get their parts to be screwable but this is causing some trouble with how easy i can make it to use which is the goal.

Adding to that I do not want 500 saveFiles to be generated for each mod, only one should be created no matter how many bolts a part has or how many parts there are.
Lil late but can you make it like so i can choose to have both turbos since im looking for peak power for my satsuma

edit: make custom screws like parts? I am not a modder so idk if thats impossable

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.