What files are now in your Mods folder
there should be
Mods/SatsumaTurboCharger.dll

Mods/References/modapi_v0120-alpha.dll

Mods/Assets/SatsumaTurboCharger/turbocharger_blowoff.wav

Mods/Assets/SatsumaTurboCharger/engine_backfire.wav

Mods/Assets/SatsumaTurboCharger/turbocharger_loop.wav

Mods/Assets/SatsumaTurboCharger/turbochargermod.unity3d

It can happen that when your game tells you xxx is not a mod that it deletes some files like assets
Well i have a mod that uses modapi_v0114-alpha.dll and one that uses modapi_v0130-alpha.dll
So ill have to ditch em i guess.

Well i have a mod that uses modapi_v0114-alpha.dll and one that uses modapi_v0130-alpha.dll
So ill have to ditch em i guess.
The 114 is an older version. The v130 i guess is from supercharger mod right?

I think that's an unoffical version which the mod maker of supercharger made himself as the official modapi only goes to v120

So remove v130 and v114 and only use v120
This is the ModAPI :https://github.com/tommojphillips/ModAPI

Also when i compare the v130 from supercharger mod and the v120 from tommojphillips it has the same size.

Unsure what the maker of the supercharger mod did

Happened to notice that this doesn't work alongside the Supercharger for Satsuma mod, i think that it needs the v130-alpha modapi, while this one breaks if it uses v130-alpha. You could probably grab the new modapi off of that mod, if it works how I think it works.

EDIT: Okay I'm stupid. Didn't read the above posts.

Happened to notice that this doesn't work alongside the Supercharger for Satsuma mod, i think that it needs the v130-alpha modapi, while this one breaks if it uses v130-alpha. You could probably grab the new modapi off of that mod, if it works how I think it works.

EDIT: Okay I'm stupid. Didn't read the above posts.
no problem :D im quite sure the mod author of Supercharger for Satsuma either changed something inside the modapi (can't think of a reason for why) or he just renamed it as it's the same size as the 120

DonnerPlays updated DonnerPlays's Satsuma Turbocharger with a new update entry:

just a small update + update notification

- added 5th/6th gear without another mod
- modapi_v120 has to be inside Mods/References/
--> without having any other version of modapi !!IMPORTANT!!
- metadata added: MSC Modloader will now notify you when there is a new verision
- also added icon to metadata as well as racingdepartment.com link
- added AWD (All Wheel Drive) which can be enabled/disabled in Mod Settings
--> has to be enabled/disabled BEFORE first entering/starting up car (best to do before loading game).
--> after that for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Donner! I read through the discussion here and got the Turbocharger to work, so I don't really have any questions. I would like to report however, that your mod is also incompatible with the Projector Headlights mod because like with the Supercharger mod, it uses a different version of the mod loader api. Other than that, it woks great, and I was able to reach speeds of around 270 kph on the rally tires! I'm eager to see what this thing can do on racing slicks!

2 requests that I have for this are a boost gauge and an intercooler. Good job with the mod. It seems to be a keeper.

Hello Donner! I read through the discussion here and got the Turbocharger to work, so I don't really have any questions. I would like to report however, that your mod is also incompatible with the Projector Headlights mod because like with the Supercharger mod, it uses a different version of the mod loader api. Other than that, it woks great, and I was able to reach speeds of around 270 kph on the rally tires! I'm eager to see what this thing can do on racing slicks!

2 requests that I have for this are a boost gauge and an intercooler. Good job with the mod. It seems to be a keeper.
Thanks. I will add that to my ToDo list.
Will take a while as i have to find whats the best way for a gauge and where you could mount the intercooler (because of tubes)

So it's working for you now without a problem?

If so i have to find a way of getting a newer version of the api but can only find the v120
Yes it works fine without issues but for anyone i would suggest MOP. The reason people are having issues is bc they have multiple mod APIs in the "References" folder. Delete any other ones than v120

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back