DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
DonnerPlays updated DonnerPlays's Satsuma Turbocharger with a new update entry:

fixed two bugs

• fixed saveFile for manifold tube and intercooler not beeing created
  • fixed three parts already beeing installed -> forgot to delete value after testing
  • fixed part location not resetting when starting new game if game was already played & saved before.

Noticed Bug:
Turbocharger Intercooler-Manifold Tube is see through, will be fixed in a later update

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this compatible with nitrous? when ever I turn on nitrous boost the power multiplier appears capped and then the engine goes poff.:)
unfortunately not as i can't get it to work.

the problem is that the nitrous also just changes the power multiplier (i think it was + 0.5).
But it does not "add" the value to the current but rather changes it to +0.5 so 1.5
which interferes with me changing the power multiplier dynamiclly.

It's on my todo list but i can't get behind how to solve that since i started making the mod multiple months ago.

Does the throttle application also affects the increased power, in case you want to have the turbo running as realistically as possible? I mean, technically if you can get accurate throttle body opening % and RPM you can get the exhaust calculations yourself for the engine size and power.

Does the throttle application also affects the increased power, in case you want to have the turbo running as realistically as possible? I mean, technically if you can get accurate throttle body opening % and RPM you can get the exhaust calculations yourself for the engine size and power.
I don't think there is any value about how open the throttle is, but i will check that there is, might change how boost ist calculated

Last edited:
There's quite a few problems of the mod:
+The engine easily fail by just redline it in neutral with the turbo kit installed.
+Intercooler placement made its purpose pointless even though it's just for the look.

My suggestion for the problems:
+Give the hood a scoop on the intercooler bulge part so it actually looks like it's directing air to the intercooler to cool the compressed air down, maybe 4 hood pins like in the fiberglass hood to secure the hood
+Make reinforced variant of the engine parts or at least make the existing engine parts stronger to keep them from busting out of the block.

There's quite a few problems of the mod:
+The engine easily fail by just redline it in neutral with the turbo kit installed.
+Intercooler placement made its purpose pointless even though it's just for the look.

My suggestion for the problems:
+Give the hood a scoop on the intercooler bulge part so it actually looks like it's directing air to the intercooler to cool the compressed air down, maybe 4 hood pins like in the fiberglass hood to secure the hood
+Make reinforced variant of the engine parts or at least make the existing engine parts stronger to keep them from busting out of the block.

thanks for your suggestion :)

1. yeah does not really make alot of sense and changing the hood to add a hole that directs air onto the intercooler is planned
2. unfortunately until now i have not found a way of preventing destruction or increasing strength of parts/engine. I hope to find a way of preventing this

Both added to todo list

check that all files are where they are supposed to be.
Also: Game will not work if you are using an illegal copy of the game. Mod will then crash

Try enabling advanced debug in ModLoader and send me the error that comes up in the console

Все файлы есть.
Вот фото консоли с включенной командой log-all
Снимок.PNG

Last edited:
Все файлы есть, а в ModLoader как включить расширенную отладку
open ModLoader launcher and tick download advanced files...wait....open MSCPatcher. if it tells you that mscModloader is not install... install it
-> go to settings and tick "I understand what is this"
-> Press Buttong "Enable Debugging

-> launch game

Странно при включении DEBUG выдает ошибку "Не удалось установить переменную отладки" а после нажатия на кнопку OK пишет что debugging is enabled

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%