DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
When I leave home to go to town the ecu mod appears an error and is disabled
Outputlog:

MSCLoader ERROR: Mod DonnerTech_ECU_Mod throw an error!

Details: Object reference not set to an instance of an object in Void ChangeColorOfLight(System.String, Color)

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at DonnerTech_ECU_Mod.DonnerTech_ECU_Mod.ChangeColorOfLight (System.String lightGameObjectName, Color color) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at DonnerTech_ECU_Mod.DonnerTech_ECU_Mod.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at MSCLoader.ModLoader.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)

MSCLoader ERROR: Mod DonnerTech_ECU_Mod has been disabled! Because it thrown too many errors!

Report this problem to mod author.

The controll panel is installed.

When I leave home to go to town the ecu mod appears an error and is disabled
Outputlog:

MSCLoader ERROR: Mod DonnerTech_ECU_Mod throw an error!

Details: Object reference not set to an instance of an object in Void ChangeColorOfLight(System.String, Color)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at DonnerTech_ECU_Mod.DonnerTech_ECU_Mod.ChangeColorOfLight (System.String lightGameObjectName, Color color) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at DonnerTech_ECU_Mod.DonnerTech_ECU_Mod.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at MSCLoader.ModLoader.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

MSCLoader ERROR: Mod DonnerTech_ECU_Mod has been disabled! Because it thrown too many errors!

Report this problem to mod author.

The controll panel is installed.
read the overview. Send THE FILE "output_log.txt" nothing else.
Other than that. Uninstall MOP or set it to save mode

als is desactivated when s2stage is pressed
but if you press als, it does not deactivate s2
Is it a feature or a bug?
As a suggestion, I would add an improvement in braking intensity, through the abs module
with so much turbo, the brakes are insufficient

sorry for my English

As a suggestion, I would add an improvement in braking intensity, through the abs module

sorry for my English
That's a bug :D. They should deactivate each other. Guess i forgot that

sorry for my English
nevermind. I had time to look at it now and it's the expected behaviour because stage2 can only be enabled until a specific speed (after that it is disabled)
and when stage2 is enabled ALS should not be enabled.

DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing ECUs with a new update entry:

another day another update

Changelog (v1.1.4)
  • fixed problem with TV-Mode or camera changing mods
  • fixed stage2RevLimiter/Launch controll can always be enabled
  • fixed stage2RevLimiter/Launch controll won't disable when smart engine controller module is removed
  • added ModConsole output when Mod starts loading
  • fixed some als module bugs
  • fixed some stage2 bugs
  • when als is enabled and is backfiring. Air fuel ratio will be richer (more fuel -> backfire)
  • some optimization
  • added SixGears and AWD...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey Donner,
i may have a problem with the AWD. before i loaded my game, i activated the AWD and then load my save. but if i drive my car with AWD on, my front wheel is still making a burnout with activated AWD. is there a bug or should i rebuild my car again to let the AWD works?

hey Donner,
i may have a problem with the AWD. before i loaded my game, i activated the AWD and then load my save. but if i drive my car with AWD on, my front wheel is still making a burnout with activated AWD. is there a bug or should i rebuild my car again to let the AWD works?
read the latest update.

also fixed AWD (awd can now always be toggled) (won't set it on startup you have to toggle the checkbox once after game is loaded)

You need to toggle it once. AWD won't load from the settings file, i currently have no fix for that.
For SixGears this works without a problem but AWD is causing trouble :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back