DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
1. hard to to as swapping original parts without the game going crazy because it's missing it's own parts.(if not impossilbe, never tried)
2. Same as 1.
3. Same as 1 and 2 but x10
4. WHY DOES EVERYBODY HATE THE TURBOCHARGER STICKING OUT THE HOOD :(
it looks so cool .(
İt looks bad in my opinion and you can just make a smaller one also i love ur mods

1. hard to to as swapping original parts without the game going crazy because it's missing it's own parts.(if not impossilbe, never tried)
2. Same as 1.
3. Same as 1 and 2 but x10
Edit: but will look into this but not for now.

4. WHY DOES EVERYBODY HATE THE TURBOCHARGER STICKING OUT THE HOOD :(
it looks so cool .(
I think it looks cool, although I am not against to the idea of hidden, slightly weaker alternative, but it shouldn't be the first priority for now.

For whatever reason i can not get this mod to work, its at the point where its not creating errors but when i open the mod shop there is nothing.
The you already bought the parts. Check the Mods/Config/DonnerTech_ECUs folder there should be a file with ModsShop save or something like that
(Only if you at somepoint saved)
If the file is not there and it doesn't work i will test that later today

The you already bought the parts. Check the Mods/Config/DonnerTech_ECUs folder there should be a file with ModsShop save or something like that
(Only if you at somepoint saved)
If the file is not there and it doesn't work i will test that later today
dude i suck, your mods great. somehow i missed the "Teimo" shop. not the repair shop. fail. I got it all installed, pretty dope dude.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 325 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.2%