dkPedals

Apps dkPedals 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for this great mod! Is there any way to get the handbrake to show data in replays?
Hi,
Thank you.

As of right now it's not possible.

Some time ago I wanted the clutch data to be saved with demos so I contacted the developer of Shaders Patch, Ilja Jusupov. He managed to include the clutch data into demos, it's there today. I guess he could do the same for the handbrake. Just ask him.

If the demo has the data, dkPedals will show the inputs.

Hi,
Thank you.

As of right now it's not possible.

Some time ago I wanted the clutch data to be saved with demos so I contacted the developer of Shaders Patch, Ilja Jusupov. He managed to include the clutch data into demos, it's there today. I guess he could do the same for the handbrake. Just ask him.

If the demo has the data, dkPedals will show the inputs.

Oh no, he's probably too busy adding WindowFogFX and HayBailCatchOnFireFX to work on something like this, but let's see if he can make time.

Well, he's doing it for himself I guess, so anything he does for me I'm greatful for.
Yeah, I generally agree with that and definitely appreciate how he's the main reason for how amazing the AC mod community is (I'm a supporter on Patreon), but considering he's making over $25K a month from his supporters, it's less cut-and-dry. But I digress, I'll see submit a request and hope for the best. Thanks again!

@Dennis Karlsson here's a UI Folder for dkPedals that has credentials for content manager, feel free to add it to your App and change tags. I've included what I seemed to fit so Users can see who did the App and which Version etc. I've also added you to Origin Icons so we can see your Icon next to the App once Fanapryde adds it to the List

@Dennis Karlsson here's a UI Folder for dkPedals that has credentials for content manager, feel free to add it to your App and change tags. I've included what I seemed to fit so Users can see who did the App and which Version etc. I've also added you to Origin Icons so we can see your Icon next to the App once Fanapryde adds it to the List
Hi.
Do I add the ui folder to the root of my app?

Hi.
Do I add the ui folder to the root of my app?
yes in .../apps/python/dkApp It requires a ui folder with a ui_app.json file in there before Content Manager can save any changes within CM. If you need a basis you could copy that ui folder to another App and change the Name with Notepad and make the other changes within CM. It just don't create that file because it can't save it before it is actually there.

Last edited:
Hello there. Great app! Does what I need and looks great doing it!

However, is there any way of keeping all bars on the screen permanently? I know they pop up if used but it would be great if all showed at all times.

Mainly so I can position the app in the centre and keep the steering bar equal size at all times and equally in the centre (bottom centre) of the screen at all times without I resizing itself.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello there. Great app! Does what I need and looks great doing it!

However, is there any way of keeping all bars on the screen permanently? I know they pop up if used but it would be great if all showed at all times.

Mainly so I can position the app in the centre and keep the steering bar equal size at all times and equally in the centre (bottom centre) of the screen at all times without I resizing itself.

Thanks
Hi,
Thank you.

You should be able to make them visible at all times by changing these lines (line 95 in v1.3) in the file apps/python/dkPedals/dkPedals.py.
Code:
turbomax                = 0.00001 # Must not be zero (division by zero)
clutchmax                = 0.00001 # Must not be zero (division by zero)
handbrakemax            = 0.00001 # Must not be zero (division by zero)
ffbmax                    = 0.00001 # Must not be zero (division by zero)

Change the value to 0.00002, like I've done below.
Code:
turbomax                = 0.00002 # Must not be zero (division by zero)
clutchmax                = 0.00002 # Must not be zero (division by zero)
handbrakemax            = 0.00002 # Must not be zero (division by zero)
ffbmax                    = 0.00002 # Must not be zero (division by zero)

Last edited:
Hi,
Thank you.

You should be able to make them visible at all times by changing these lines (line 95 in v1.3) in the file apps/python/dkPedals/pkPedals.py.
Code:

Code:
Thank you very much for that info. I'll have a look at it shortly.

I really appreciate that Thank you Kindly

Manny

Hi,
Thank you.

You should be able to make them visible at all times by changing these lines (line 95 in v1.3) in the file apps/python/dkPedals/pkPedals.py.
Code:

Code:

I thought for a second I had broken it. Then I looked up lol. Thank you again.

Attachments

• 04FFC2F0-530F-4F56-879B-3AC6536A0ACE.jpeg
    04FFC2F0-530F-4F56-879B-3AC6536A0ACE.jpeg
    427.5 KB · Views: 31

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering