dkPedals

Apps dkPedals 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the update.

For users of a brake without a stop, it would be helpful if there was a small line at the end of the brake bar so that you can see when the full brake pedal travel has been reached.

In addition, you could reverse the program so that the bar appears when the pedal is pressed and becomes less and less with increasing pedal travel. The whole thing could be done conically.

For users of a brake without a stop, it would be helpful if there was a small line at the end of the brake bar so that you can see when the full brake pedal travel has been reached.
Do you mean like peak value?

In addition, you could reverse the program so that the bar appears when the pedal is pressed and becomes less and less with increasing pedal travel. The whole thing could be done conically.
I don't understand. Can you draw me an example?

IMPORTANT!
All the other
dkApps you have installed MUST be updated if you want in game configuration to work. If you want to run an older version of the other apps you must at least update the dkCH.py file to version 0.3 in those apps. You can copy that file from this app.

Hi, I installed it as you wrote (unpack in root DIR of AC), my content manager sees it, game sees it, but I cant see the bars in game. Im clearly doing something wrong, but cant figure out what...

Hi, I installed it as you wrote (unpack in root DIR of AC), my content manager sees it, game sees it, but I cant see the bars in game. Im clearly doing something wrong, but cant figure out what...
You also need to enable the app in Content Manager (or ingame).

If you've already done that you can read the python error log if there is something useful in there.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.