DiRTy Pacenotes

DiRT Rally DiRTy Pacenotes 2.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
could you tell me how to do that in DR2.0?
If you want to acquire default DR2.0 pacenotes I think you have to unpack DR2.0 sound files using some kind of tool. Then you would probably have the sounds in a wav format that would be ready for import into DP just like any other sounds. I don't quite know what is the structure of DR2.0 files because I don't own the game (I have done this in DR only).

Hello everyone wonder if anyone can help me, its been ages since i returned to this site "sorry" i am looking for some voice pace note to use in my rally project, not linked to dirt series, was thinking does this plugin only work with dirt, would be nice for a stand alone, where you enter text and it comes out as voice chat. anyone heard of such a thing ? if so please leave links

Hello.
I have problem with Dirty Pacenotes. It works with DR but not with DR2.0. It somehow worked for some time, i manage to do two stages in Australia but that's it. It works fine with DR. I have same port and same ip for both games in game config and app config. When i change settings in app and press "save and reload" button game crashes. Anyone had similar issues, maybe you have some ideas what could be wrong?

Hello.
I have problem with Dirty Pacenotes. It works with DR but not with DR2.0. It somehow worked for some time, i manage to do two stages in Australia but that's it. It works fine with DR. I have same port and same ip for both games in game config and app config. When i change settings in app and press "save and reload" button game crashes. Anyone had similar issues, maybe you have some ideas what could be wrong?
I'm sorry, I don't own DR2.0. I have no idea what could be the reason for this behaviour. Maybe other players have similar problems?

It worked for me in DR2.0 initially, now it doesn't. Tried everything. The game crashing thing is a bug probably, it closes the window underneath the Dirty program. For example, if you want your game to stay opened, you just open a win explorer window and keep it first thing underneath when you open/reopen the program. Doesn't crash it always anyway.

For me now it doesn't want to communicate with the game anymore, won't go into stage or recce mode (I have other apps, those are receiving udp data properly). Thought I messed up something, but it doesn't work for fresh folder extracted from archive either. Tried different ports, to no avail...

One error I got was this, in the command prompt, but I rarely get errors:
1585750739187.png

bn880 said earlier "Figured out the Sweet Lamb issue, you need to manually round the values in the CSV, so 9911.6602 is correct and works". Could you guys tell me what is that all about? Where can I find the distances? Are there any differences between Dirt Rally 1 and 2?

Some questions about new country in DR2 (Scotland)
Can i just add Scotland folder to Nicky Griest\pacenotes folder ?
And add the empty stagefiles.txt underneath ?
Will they be added then to stages.csv ? Or must they be present ?

Code:
12583.4102        South Morningside    Scotland
12670.5898        South Morningside Reverse    Scotland
5822.77        Old Butterstone Muir    Scotland
7144.6997        Rosebank Farm    Scotland
6967.8999        Rosebank Farm Reverse    Scotland
5659.8203        Old Butterstone Muir Reverse    Scotland
12857.0703        Newhouse Bridge    Scotland
12969.2109        Newhouse Bridge Reverse    Scotland
5245.4502        Glencastle Farm    Scotland
7703.7202        Annbank Station    Scotland
7587.6401        Annbank Station Reverse    Scotland
5238.4399        Glencastle Farm Reverse    Scotland

here you are

For me now it doesn't want to communicate with the game anymore, won't go into stage or recce mode (I have other apps, those are receiving udp data properly).
Hi.
Similar stuff happening with my DR2.0
What other apps do you have to call pacenotes. Any chance you can share, would be much apriciated.
Can't wait for DP update. Hopefully master Palo Salmo will sort it out. Fingers crossed.

Hi, all... i have maid my own pacenote in french pour USA and Argentine on dirt rally 2.0. It worked very whell. Today i wanted to do the notes for Finland, but the app does not recodnize any stage. Maybe a problem with the last update. Thank's for this app. Waiting for an help. Best Regards

Hi, all... i have maid my own pacenote in french pour USA and Argentine on dirt rally 2.0. It worked very whell. Today i wanted to do the notes for Finland, but the app does not recodnize any stage. Maybe a problem with the last update. Thank's for this app. Waiting for an help. Best Regards
New version of the app is in development, stay tuned!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.7%