Resource icon

Tracks Deep Forest Raceway Ver 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well, if I understand correctly, it seems the poll results so far indicate that those polled are happy with the bumpy mesh.
Isn't there a smooth layout somewhere out there in the wilds?
Well it's not a smooth layout that's wanted - nobody wants roads like glass. It's a smoother mesh. A few people, myself included, think the original mesh was much better as it didn't have these pothole spikes that try to jerk the wheel rim from your hands.
The original layout and mesh can still be downloaded from RD but there's no reverse route unfortunately.
Maybe some kind person with the know-how will release an optional kn5 revision with the original road mesh added to the reverse layout. Until then it's not the end of the world and there are plenty of other tracks to drive.

Fantastic track and brings back so many memories im running this on a server at moment and few guys have pointed out they are getting very bad fps drops on start/finish straight not sure if anyone else has had this issue could it be looked at.

Many thanks keep up Fantastic work

I've the same problem as alexlockout. The night lightning on the straight line doesn't match the author's screenshot.

postprocess disabled (sol 1.61):
20200630071608_1 arg.jpg

Nonetheless, the track is great, thank you.

This morning I was trying this out with the Pessio Garage RD1 Porknose, with the AI set at 95% +/-5% and aggression set at 30% +/-10%. At turn 1, every single AI car overshot the turn on every lap. The only ones that made it through were the cars in the back who had to slow down to dodge the cars that were spinning out all over the runoff area. Since no one else has mentioned it, I'm going to guess that I'm alone in this problem. Any idea what is causing it, and what I can do about it?

well i wanted to know if i can use these assetto corsa track mod models , convert them and use them in my android game? ill remove all branding banners. The game will be free to play but there will be some ads. Will i get any copy right problems?
it will be very kind of you if explain me this :) thanks...

Im trying using this at my own server with friends, il like add AI but just coping the AI files to server and the track its empty(no AI), do you know how to solve this?, at other trackss AI works perfectly.
Tnanks!

can i just unzip it and transfer it in to my content folder or do i need the cps ? i run lunix and cant setup the content-manger , this is my favorite track from gt that is the reason i am asking sorry

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 137 71.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 46 24.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 35 18.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 39 20.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages