Resource icon

Tracks Deep Forest Raceway Ver 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks! Very nice and good quality track.
Only suggestion would be to change the GT and polyphony boards ;)
Noooooo..! GT track conversions should always have original GT branding by default. Track skins can follow later.

Haven't had a chance to try this track yet but it looks absolutely fantastic from the video. Many thanks to the author and I'm greatly looking forward to future tracks from the same genre.

So I notice there's two of map.ini files on the track folder. One is located on the data folder while the other is in the main track folder.
This is the parameter on the former file :
1589030949954.png

And this is the parameter on the latter file :
1589030985008.png

The map.ini inside the data is the correct one but the one being used by the game is the latter one, which caused the position tracker to be very off when using MapDisplay app like this.
1589031102976.png

I'm suggesting for anyone else to simply replace the map.ini file on the main track folder with the correct one.
Otherwise it's such a great track. Good job mate....!
Screenshot_ddm_honda_s2000_ap2_deepforest_raceway_9-5-120-21-26-18.png

You've done a fantastic job with this track. Any plans to add the reverse layout? (translation: please please please add the reverse layout)

"Minor correction " does any of those minor fix affected the road feel? I could swear the road was much smoother yesterday. Today it feels like there is rocks on the road every where.

Really nice thanks. One comment I would make however is that the elevation changes/crests seem a bit severe in quite a few places, particularly noticeable in the reverse layout, this is giving the AI problems in completing the course as they get airborne in parts of the track. If it's possible, I think you could improve the track by smoothing some of these areas. For reference, I was testing using Kunos GT3 cars, so the problem may be more serious in even faster machinery.

"Minor correction " does any of those minor fix affected the road feel? I could swear the road was much smoother yesterday. Today it feels like there is rocks on the road every where.
The reverse route definitely feels 'spiky' now. I too preferred the original track feel. I'm getting a lot of wheel jerks in FFB. I assumed it was the way the mesh was created witha slight 'sawtooth' (forward = smooth, reverse = harsher) but yes, if it is a new road mesh then I agree with @Cote Dazur that the original road feel was better.
Also, placement and orientation of directional arrow road signs and some billboards really need amending on the reverse layout if that's possible?

Really nice thanks. One comment I would make however is that the elevation changes/crests seem a bit severe in quite a few places, particularly noticeable in the reverse layout, this is giving the AI problems in completing the course as they get airborne in parts of the track. If it's possible, I think you could improve the track by smoothing some of these areas. For reference, I was testing using Kunos GT3 cars, so the problem may be more serious in even faster machinery.
Might be easier/better/more appropriate to adjust the reverse route AI lines/hints rather than alter the actual track itself.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%