Copa Petrobras de Marcas

Sooo, I tested it. Absolutely brilliant game, totally worth the zero money I paid for it. I followed the advice about the rFm folder before I fired up the game for the first time and there hasn't been any problems yet.

Good job @Reiza Studios! :thumbsup:

By the way, I hate to be a pain but I need yet another serial for GSCE (lost the previous install yet again, backing up CPDM as I speak :D)

Starting an unofficial package skins: Coming Soon
IIr3SDX.jpg
hjD9Nqm.jpg

Thanks Reiza :thumbsup:

Yep, this would be very nice. It would sit alongside the other cars very well. I think club racing onlne with these cars would be great, and also to run them on all the official tracks in the Reiza roster. It's a very small installation size cost, but it should be implemented as you say into GSCE. With FT getting minor updates soon, it is not a complaint, just a polite suggestion Reiza.

No, actually, we need to hold them ransom, get yer balaclavas, we're going to Reiza HQ!!

Morello said:
"The executable also suffers from the same processor affinity bug as some of the GSC2013 versions - it is just set to run on the first processor core. Run the game, go into the Windows Task Manager, go to the Processes tab, find Marcas.exe and right-click it, choose Set Affinity, and you'll probably see only one core is ticked. Tick <All Processors> and if you were having any frame rate issues, hopefully that will help. You have to do this each time you launch the game - there is a tool that will change this but I can't remember what it is."

I tried the old Trace + Full Proc trick and it fires on all processors at start up - no need for task manager.

For those of you that don't know:

1) Right click on your Copa Petrobras De Marcas shortcut

2) Select "Properties"

3) The box that opens will have a highlighted blue slot (Target)

4) Press your right arrow (->)

5) Slot will be no longer highlighted and your | (curser) should be outside (to the right) of the
quotation marks ("|)

6) Copy and paste this -trace=1000 +fullproc in the "Target" slot. Make sure that there is a
space, only one space, between the dash and the quotation marks. So start highlighting
from the s of this. Eg. Copy and paste this -trace=1000 +fullproc

7) Click "Apply"

8) Click "OK"

9) Enter game and race, firing on all "4 cylinders" as it were.

Hope this helps - it works for me.

FraPP!!!

Last edited:
Finally got the game to work after following some useful pointers posted here. thanks guys. I was expecting to hand reiza over some money for yet another amazing game, but it's free!:) Cars are really easy to drive. I think a little too easy imo. You could drive without very little to no consequence, unless of course you run off the track carrying too much speed into a corner. Hopefully MP is on the way soon, and maybe making the cars a little less forgiving for more of a Challenge? Or is that how the cars behave in reality? Anyway, I love the game
Now I got GSCE (with plenty of mods like BES, GT3, and tracks), Game Ftruck, and now a touring sports car series game! We have it all thanks to reiza!:thumbsup: Therefore, not much time to play anything else, especially if your sim racing time is limited compared to the next sim racer.

You are correct roby13. But it is a bit of "fore thought" creating a trace file. That way, if people have any further problems (who knows) they already have a trace file to refer to. If you are going to the trouble of modding the shortcut, why not just go "all in". The way I see it is like if your clutch goes but your throw-out bearing is good, you don't just replace the clutch do you? Why "go back"?

Too bad, there is no option to reduce FOV less than 35 as it is in GSC, because with a (almost) feeling of sitting on a rear seat, game is undrivable for me (using 25 - 27 FOV on triple in all racing games).

If you want to change your FOV deeper than 35 you have to that in the "Marcas-cams". It is located for example at my installation at "E:\Games\Marcas\Gamedata\Vehicles\Marcas". There you have to change the FOV in the first Line in the LocalCam=Cockpit .

LocalCam=COCKPIT
{
Fov=(32.000000, 32.000000)

Important! After that, you must set in Game the FOV to default!!

I am have the same too uninstall, reinstall, run as administrator/not and with/without update still the same crashfile error?! Windows 8.1, i7-4510u, Geforce 840m, 8Gb DDR3 RAM.

If you want to change your FOV deeper than 35 you have to that in the "Marcas-cams". It is located for example at my installation at "E:\Games\Marcas\Gamedata\Vehicles\Marcas". There you have to change the FOV in the first Line in the LocalCam=Cockpit .

LocalCam=COCKPIT
{
Fov=(32.000000, 32.000000)

Important! After that, you must set in Game the FOV to default!!

Thanks mate :thumbsup:.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 31 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 29 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.7%
  • Forum trophies