Copa Petrobras de Marcas

Dunno. I had the crashing problem just like you. Creating the rfm allowed the game to start and for me it seems to now work (win 8.1)

hy
Wondering how I can play in my steering wheel ADJUSTING to 900 degrees.
Thrustmaster tool is 900 degrees but not in the game, what can I do?

Okay i see the Problem xd

I think you got me wrong there...
The problem isn't the sound samples (I actually think they're very good).
It's the way the engine samples were disposed in relation to each other that is the problem.
The transition from low to mid, then mid to high (etc), isn't seemless. It happens in both ON and OFF throtle. Same thing when you're accelerating and then deaccelerate... the pitch is mismatching.

When I mentioned fixing, I ment rebuilding the .SFX file for each car (which isn't in the game, if you noticed, I guess for piracy reasons).
This is why I mentioned that not everyone has the knowledge or patience.

To resume, the samples are pretty damn good IMHO, the engine sounds just need fine tuning, like the strings in a guitar need tuning. :)

yeah i suppose due to time frames, blending wasn't finetuned but i also dont like the samples much. they sound kind of sterile and "flat" to me. and the way sound engine is built in ISI motor 2, samples need usually variation through the rev band in order to sound a bit like a screaming engine and not like one sample reproduced through the various frequencies of the rev band

I'm going to wait until the game is stable and has some multiplayer, then I'll try it. I just can't be bothered fiddling about to get a new game working, which is why I stopped pre-ordering things.

Let someone else work the bugs out - I just want to drive it. :roflmao:

This free addition is very good. Thank you Rieza.

Racedepartment club races would be good with this game, unmodded and with fixed setups. That would be cool once multiplayer comes.

I'm going to wait until the game is stable and has some multiplayer, then I'll try it. I just can't be bothered fiddling about to get a new game working, which is why I stopped pre-ordering things.

Let someone else work the bugs out - I just want to drive it. :roflmao:
I get where you are coming from. But this is on rf engine so you need to spend some time editing and tweaking nonetheless.

For some people the game did work straight out of the box. For some you needed to install it while in offline mode (basically just disconnect your pc from your internets, I just turned off my adsl for a while). This is to prevent the sync from running. After that create rfm folder in your installation folder and chances are it will now run fine.

For some it still doesn't work after that though. But I don't really see this being anymore "fiddly" than rf2 or ac.

Hi guys!
I had the same problem as you: no cars to drive except the Camaro!
I uninstalled the game and made another install WITHOUT sync this time(as said GamerMuscle somewhere else)!!! And it worked
Cheers
Had SAME

only removed the map "vehicles " and then ran sync tool

since all cars where already in vehicle map ,i assume the download was corrupted
i think removing maps and then sync ,is the easiest and fastest way to solve this.

game itself is good,,very nice drives
its similair to simbin Volvo game or m3 game,,only this is focussed on brasil and petrobras

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back