Copa Petrobras de Marcas

I don't know of any Touring Car competition where ABS and TC are used, and knowing how nuts the Brazilians are, I very much doubt they allow it either. :)

ran a few first laps last night. no problem without tc, but the braking was certainly different.:) hit the brakes and nothing but going in a straight line. probably just a matter of getting used to and adjusting.

What do you mean going in a straight line? Do you mean immediately locking up?
Can't say I noticed any major brake balance issues when I was playing with them.
Obviously as race-spec cars they'll have big brake discs which will lock up relatively easy, but it might be how you're handling them AFTER braking.
Are you getting back full on the power after braking or trying to coast a little as you might in a RWD car?

honestly only ran a couple of laps to make sure the game was working properly. brief impression was that it just felt completely different than other wtcc type car i'd driven. which probably is the case. :)

Reiza's sync crap is the worst installer I've experienced in 20yrs of gaming.
I too must disagree David. I've used it since it first came out and it's worked seamlessly for me. Like Steam it updates and installs at the click of a button. I now also use SymSync Pro on a couple of installs and it is excellent as well.
I think the problem was that the game was released with the update bug and people didn't realise until the news spread and the workarounds appeared. The software is sound as far as I'm concerned.
The free game's not bad either.

Hello.
Thanks for this bug report thread, David.
Not a major issue though, I noticed the track map (Interlagos) of the loading screen is "Interlagos GP (No Chicane)", not "Interlagos SP (with Chicane)".
Just a report. :)

marcas10.jpg

This one is minor. You are not able to select a specific driver to drive with in test/single race sessions. You can only choose the cars labeled as #4, #32 etc, and there's only 2 or three cars to choose from per manufacturer. But in championship mode, you can select any driver you want by driver name. But will double check this evening after work. Any one else can confirm till then?

They should call this a WIP mod not ''the official sim of the petrobras de marcas series''.
It's unfinished, lacking content and production value is that of a 1000€ budget game.
I'd prefer if they just released one such FWD car as a DLC for GSCEx rather than this bland title with annoyingly sounding cars. Ok, i guess it's just a business affair for them, but it doesn't even cut it as promo material. It's empty of any presentation or information on the series, no sense of excitement of racing, hardly any effort on immersing the payer into the world of marcas racing, nada...I see it more like a tech demo in its current state.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 236 87.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 49 18.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 13.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 40 14.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 72 26.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 91 33.7%