Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Hello everybody,
I downloaded the Assetto Corsa content manager but when I start it it shows me this screen:

1615726697698.png

Can anyone help me?
Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Build SO 19042.867
already installed these requirements:
Installed Assetto Corsa
Windows 10
.NET 4.5.2
Visual C ++ Redistributable 2015 (x86)
DirectX Runtime June 2010
DirectX 10/11 for 3D-related functions

thank you

hello, getting this error on content manager
AC\kgl.cpp (1582): initDX11
AC\kgl.cpp (92): kglInit
AC\graphicsmanager.cpp (69): GraphicsManager::GraphicsManager
AC\game.cpp (23): Game::Game
AC\acs.cpp (450): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
error does not show up if custom shaders patch is uninstalled

Attachments

• log.txt
    6.9 KB · Views: 87
Make sure both your Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa and Documents\Assetto Corsa folders can be written to.

Context: The launcher (CM or stock) writes your session configurations into Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\race.ini, which the acs.exe uses to set car, track, game mode, weather and so on when you press GO. If the folder or file is write protected, the launcher cannot change what is in there, resulting in the game starting with the same car and track each time.

If it's a fresh install, try to start a session with the stock launcher once before using CM. It shouldn't matter, but you never know :)

Last edited:
I feel silly asking this question, but how do you close the Skins Manager window in Content Manager? I'm a new AC and CM user, and I've changed the names of some skins on a couple of cars and saved them, but both of those cars are staying open in the window (as tabs, sort of) and I can't get rid of them. I am sure this must be something really easy that I haven't thought of, but any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Skins Manager.jpg
    Skins Manager.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 78
Check this:
max length for track (folder-)name: 32
max length for additional layout name: 15

max length for car (folder-)name: 32
all lowercase, latin-digits-underscore, NO utf8- or fancy characters like é or something

If this is not the case, CM will not record.

Hi everyone, I m trying to run this mod with the latest version of Content Manager, but when it's time to load the car, the game crashes and it says "Game crashed - Driver model is probably missing"
I don't know why but some friends have the same mod and works.
I would be very happy if anyone could help me, because I'm new in AC modding and I don't even know where to start from.
Thank you!

not sure which message I got but I had that on an highly rated car too. it was missing shader pack I installed for some track, after that the car worked.

Hi ,
AC has chosen its own fantasy name for all skins that do not contain a ui_skin file. When using the CM, these names are replaced by completely different fantasy names. Can someone tell me what I have to set up for the CM in order to get the original fantasy names from AC back into the game?

My CM doesn't track with the Lamborghini Huracan Performante. It shows 0.0km driven.

When I synced my special events in CM with the game it updated everything except the two with that car (Forest Race and Drying the Lake). Even re-did an event and CM didn't update it as achieved.

Considering the number of simraces who use VR headsets, it would be really nice to have the CM gui as a VR app, not just in a desktop window. Is it so hard to make? Any reasons to forget this idea?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.