Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

@Mascot: Would you mind taking a screenshot of what you see when you enter the Custom Showroom of CM. please? Try not to shrink it...so 1920x1080 if you could.
I just get this over the CM backdrop. No additional menus.
upload_2017-12-12_22-47-49.png

Aha. I unplugged my Rift and can now see the menu..! It must have been sending it to the Rift as a second screen. Seems like it'll only work with the Rift unplugged?

Aha. I unplugged my Rift and can now see the menu..! It must have been sending it to the Rift as a second screen. Seems like it'll only work with the Rift unplugged?
Yes. I believe VR support is a ways off, but I don't have a VR headset so I could possibly be mistaken. I'm glad to hear you've got it straightened out.

Yes. I believe VR support is a ways off, but I don't have a VR headset so I could possibly be mistaken. I'm glad to hear you've got it straightened out.
Thanks. Just to be clear, I'm not trying to use CM while wearing the Rift, but CM seems to think that when the Rift is plugged in then it's an extended desktop and sends some windows (like the Showroom menu) off-screen on my 2D monitor..

I've done a bit of everything including do some hotlapping in Content Manager, but the thing I want the most is watching my replays through Content Manager and I can't seem to find a way to do so.
Is even there a way to do it? If so, how??

Any help appreciated!!

Ok so if i understand the thing correctly, let's say i want to add a new car mod, the path must be correct in the installation folder of the mod like this: content/cars/modcar or it wont work
For skins having the right car selected and for mod tracks same as mod cars i guess.

Anyway i'll try this at home tonight.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I have the latest version of Content Manager installed and for some reason with a certain car when I select the car and track and click on ''Go'' it loads up but the goes back and says ''Driver model is probably missing''.

What does that mean? Is there something I can do to fix that particular error?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 22 7.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 6 2.0%