Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

I see we have some negative (Angry) life forms in here for no valid reasons what so ever. Grown men getting angry over something online. It's quite degrading really. Do not worry. I will figure it out on my own. If there's one thing I have learned in life It's that people (Humanity) as a collective can be very clever when they work by themselves.

Can somebody explain me how do I "put my email in the comment" on PayPal? Does this mean I must place my email on the same box as the amount of money? I tried that, but it doesn't let me insert more than certain amount of characters.

Can somebody explain me how do I "put my email in the comment" on PayPal? Does this mean I must place my email on the same box as the amount of money? I tried that, but it doesn't let me insert more than certain amount of characters.

i chose paypal.me link then it promoted me to the payment amount after that it will ask for you user name and pass for paypal , after you log in the box shows up again with a note box that you can insert you email, just type it in and voila you get the code in you email :) .

Last edited:
Oh I thought paypal.me was Mexican paypal.

By the way, I just donated using the normal Paypal link and it worked fine. I didn't have to add my address as a comment. The email went into my junk folder so be sure to check that.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 248869

I see we have some negative (Angry) life forms in here for no valid reasons what so ever. Grown men getting angry over something online. It's quite degrading really. Do not worry. I will figure it out on my own. If there's one thing I have learned in life It's that people (Humanity) as a collective can be very clever when they work by themselves.
Well... let´s see: We have one life form here (clearly unicellular - therefore with no brain and the functions belonging to this.)
Do you <snip> realize that donating this 2 cents (in Euros it´s CENTS, not pence!) will cost the one you´re sending the money more then the tenfold of the transferred money? So he´s paying you to use his work...
Your behaviour is simply asocial. But heck, no brain - no eyes - no reading abilities...
And i´m very sure, you will dont figure out yourself.... you know? The brain thing?

mod edited - Cut out the insults please

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... let´s see: We have one life form here (clearly unicellular - therefore with no brain and the functions belonging to this.)
Do you little <snip> realize that donating this 2 cents (in Euros it´s CENTS, not pence!) will cost the one you´re sending the money more then the tenfold of the transferred money? So he´s paying you to use his work...
Your behaviour is simply asocial. But heck, no brain - no eyes - no reading abilities...
And i´m very sure, you will dont figure out yourself.... you know? The brain thing?
This guy gets it. :)

Do you little <snip> realize that donating this 2 cents (in Euros it´s CENTS, not pence!) will cost the one you´re sending the money more then the tenfold of the transferred money? So he´s paying you to use his work...

Is that all you have? You don't even know me. Yet you are already assuming things. Be gone with you.

You can be angry all you want. It's not going to get you anywhere in the long run. That's for sure. It's just a forum that is all.

Let the sad one's agree all they like they're pathetic ways will get them nowhere.

Thank god for the ignore button.

Hey all,
I need some help here.
So I donated, got the code, but what now ? CM's page is as before, i.e. asking me to donate (no link to download). I've downloaded the light version, thought I could maybe unlock the full one from there but nope: when I start the exec, it opens and then closes after half a second.
What gives ?

Hey all,
I need some help here.
So I donated, got the code, but what now ? CM's page is as before, i.e. asking me to donate (no link to download). I've downloaded the light version, thought I could maybe unlock the full one from there but nope: when I start the exec, it opens and then closes after half a second.
What gives ?
In the top right corner there is a button called enter key, you must enter the key there

Does content manager allow you to edit lighting such as color curves etc. from within the game? There are times I wish I could make adjustments on the fly.

Hey all,
I need some help here.
What gives ?
There is only one download (light version becomes full when you enter your code).

If the program is crashing at startup, that's not related to registration. I suggest troubleshooting that on its own.

The new thumbnail view of cars & tracks is pretty cool. I like that we have control over how wide to make it. 2, 3, 4 or more columns viewable at once. Depending on car/track count, of course.
Hql1UNp.png

LyiuI04.png

The new thumbnail view of cars & tracks is pretty cool. I like that we have control over how wide to make it. 2, 3, 4 or more columns viewable at once. Depending on car/track count, of course.
Hql1UNp.png

LyiuI04.png
This is great, did not know about that, thank you for your post.
I think I might be using about 25% of what CM as to offer but it feels like it is doing 300% more than Kunos.
It sure is hard to keep up with the constant updates and improvement to this must have app for AC.

Yeah.. It's a neat feature. And you can switch back and forth so quickly, just by dragging that invisible barrier between the list/thumbnails and the big focused display of whatever car/track is currently selected. I love it!

I also like the change x4fab put into the mouse-over of livery/paint job swatches when you're in the Drive > Pick a Car section. It used to just tell you the name of the color when you moused over the swatch. But then it was broken in the recent version(s). Now we know why, when you mouse-over the swatch it will tell you the Name of the color, Rossa Scuderia, Rossa Corsa, etc. along with the asset ID (which isn't super important to most people). However, it will also show a racer's name, number and team name IF you've assigned items to those fields.

@Aad Gagesteijn made a fantastic 30 pack of 4K skins for the 250 GTO available all with historical car owner/drivers/team info. So, when I mouse-over the red #30 livery I see this:
BSN5nVz.png

I'm sure not everybody likes to go that far with their AC car collection, but many of us do. I put a lot of silly names (Ben Dover, Hugh Jass) and names of my real world friends into the sim so the leaderboards are more meaningful when I complete a race, or especially a championship. :cool:

Has anyone fiddled with the new Force Feedback Sliders added in the 2nd most recent version? If so, care to explain how Center Boost does?
M3jvzur.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back